IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Good barbers

    over 1 year

    Hello, I wanted to try out a good barber since my previous experiences were horrible. I wanted to try out new styles like maybe a low blowout taper/wavy perm, if yall know any good places lmk! thanks

  2. 50% of the interstellar movie ticket sales happened in this sub i guess

    over 1 year

    50% of the interstellar movie ticket sales happened in this sub i guess

  3. Confused about ground classes(DGCA)

    over 1 year

    I'm (17) about to complete my boards . I am rn very confused about joining ground classes in delhi . Please share me your personal experiences with the grounds. (I hope your not affiliated with any...

  4. Entry Gate

    over 1 year

    Hi, can someone please advise me on which gate to enter from during the business day tomorrow? Much appreciated.

  5. Please Support My Brother Lakshya In His Fight Against Acute lymphoblastic leukemia

    over 1 year

    Please Support My Brother Lakshya In His Fight Against Acute lymphoblastic leukemia

  6. Do we need this in nagpur!?!?!

    over 1 year

    Do we need this in nagpur!?!?!

  7. Question about taking delivery of shares for sold put option

    over 1 year

    I hv a question about selling a put option and taking delivery of shares. For example, I want to buy M&M stock at ₹2900 (current market price: ₹3085). So I sell a PUT option with a ₹2900 strike pr...

  8. Ethereum’s price crash reveals signs of Market Manipulation , calculated liquidation event, exploiting market leverage and triggering massive sell-offs.

    over 1 year

    Ethereum’s price crash reveals signs of Market Manipulation , calculated liquidation event, exploiting market leverage and triggering massive sell-offs.

  9. Where to get good kerala style fry chicken

    over 1 year

    I'm currently working in KGiSL SEZ IT Park in cbe and I really really miss chicken fry that we get in thattu kada.. Does anyone know s good place where I can get good chicken fry

  10. Fearing for safety after unwelcome stares, schoolgirls jump off moving bus and suffer injuries in Madhya Pradesh

    over 1 year

    Fearing for safety after unwelcome stares, schoolgirls jump off moving bus and suffer injuries in Madhya Pradesh

  11. I'm wondering if macos has any emulator devices/addons for 3DS games?

    over 1 year

    so finding a broken 3DS for cheap to repair, mod and play with is impossible, so the next best choice is a device that lets me play 3DS cartridges on macos, is there any type of device for that?

  12. Where can I find squid at reasonable prices

    over 1 year

    I want to try squid dish does anyone has any Idea where I can get it for a cheaper rate should be a decent restaurant

  13. What are you listening too Delhi

    over 1 year

    Kya sun rhe ho bhaiyo aur bheno

  14. He's got a map - hide the sharpies

    over 1 year

    He's got a map - hide the sharpies

  15. Aaj gaye hum JPNIC..they called me to film this

    over 1 year

    Aaj gaye hum JPNIC..they called me to film this

  16. I’m pregnant. Pls Recommend a good Gynaecologist

    over 1 year

    Mods please don’t delete this post 🙏🏻 I’m in need. Ladies and gents please recommend a good gynaecologist in Lucknow. I’m pregnant and I’m looking for a doctor for the remainder of my 1 month of...

  17. Hii guys please suggest some cutesy affordable cafe’s in indore for my birthday.

    over 1 year

    Budget is under 2k for 4 people

  18. Shivpuri, MP: 4 men tried to molest a 10th-grade minor girl in broad daylight. Victim's uncle intervened, but 4 of them dragged him and brutally beat him. Western media will not show the first part and call them victims of mob lynching!

    over 1 year

    These horrifying visuals are from Shivpuri, Madhya Pradesh. Tauhit Khan, Irfan Khan, Raja, and one other absconding person tried to molest a 10th-grade minor Hindu girl in broad daylight. When th...

  19. Appreciation post for Kanwaljeet Singh. What a fabulous actor. His portrayal as the patriarchal father-in-law in the movie 'Mrs' was perfect to the T.

    over 1 year

    Appreciation post for Kanwaljeet Singh. What a fabulous actor. His portrayal as the patriarchal father-in-law in the movie 'Mrs' was perfect to the T.

  20. Extra lego designsss

    over 1 year

    I have extra lego designs up for sale having more than 120 pieces. Price: 349 + shipping Feel free to dm for designs

‹ Prev 1 … 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account