IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Uncanny Numberplate

    over 1 year

    Hi bro?

  2. Looking for f and f

    over 1 year

    I am staying alone in Bangalore for office work. Looking for situationship,f and f. I am really good to satisfy needs of woman. 35m

  3. Logon screen background picture

    over 1 year

    Hello, Is there a way to customize the locked screen wallpaper ? It reuses my desktop background, and i don’t want it, I need to have another one for the locked screen. Thank you for your help !

  4. Best discords

    over 1 year

    Hey guys, do you have any recommendations for good discords (paid or unpaid). Just alerts with entry point, stop loss and exit point. I just want to copy succesful trader's moves, because as of now...

  5. Why is poltu being started too early? Nehru and azad both have stupid darmas going within. Contestant literally goes under stupid ragging for standing in line for 2 months. Need to stop it.

    over 1 year

    I won't like to name the guy from azad hall Contesting for VP but he is something I can call gawar I mean a village guy who's instagram was full of cringe things, I literally unfollowed him and now...

  6. This subreddit has become a fan war place

    over 1 year

    This subreddit has become a fan war place

  7. Help asap guys can I carry alcohol in metro I’m 21 yo

    over 1 year

    I will be carrying only one quarter bottle And if i put it in a plastic bottle and put it in bag would i get caught pls help asap

  8. Staying in mumbai for 6 weeks. need to find a womens pg accomodation

    over 1 year

    hi. so im going to mumbai for the first time ever for a 6 week course next month. i wanted to ask yall if anyone knows of a good PG near shimpoli metro station, borivali west. pleaseee dm if u kno...

  9. Astrologer Recommendations around Sector 120

    over 1 year

    Hello you kind people!! We are new to Noida and need some guidance on finding a good and trustworthy Astrologer around Sector 120. Life has been shit lately …well since long and now its way beyond...

  10. Anyone needs their website/app made passionately but in decent price?

    over 1 year

    • I'm a freelancer with 5+ years of experience • Have built brands from scratch earlier. • All clients are given clear required documentation and transparent final payment invoice. • **THE PRIC...

  11. UK govt. has declared 13 villages as Adarsh Sanskrit Village for preservation and promotion of Sanskrit... What's your Opinion

    over 1 year

    UK govt. has declared 13 villages as Adarsh Sanskrit Village for preservation and promotion of Sanskrit... What's your Opinion

  12. Labourers in India not willing to move for work due to welfare schemes: L&T chairman SN Subrahmanyan

    over 1 year

    Labourers in India not willing to move for work due to welfare schemes: L&T chairman SN Subrahmanyan

  13. Looking to Share ChatGPT Premium Subscription -

    over 1 year

    Anyone Interested? Hey everyone, I've been using ChatGPT's Premium (4.0) subscription for four months now, and I’m absolutely amazed by how accurate, efficient, and reliable the paid version is. I...

  14. Demolition at Powai’s Jai Bhim Nagar: Four months after assuring Bombay HC, Mumbai police files FIR against BMC, police personnel

    over 1 year

    Demolition at Powai’s Jai Bhim Nagar: Four months after assuring Bombay HC, Mumbai police files FIR against BMC, police personnel

  15. Apple Service Centre For MacBook

    over 1 year

    Hi All, Do you have any suggestions for reputed Service station for my MacBook air?

  16. How is macOS Sequoia 15.3 performing on your MBA M1 16GB?

    over 1 year

    My 2020 M1 MBA with 16GB RAM is still on Sonoma 14.7. Should I upgrade?

  17. Train round trip journey from Visakhapatnam to Akaru advice

    over 1 year

    Hey folks, I am planning to visit Visakhapatnam with my wife & kid in march and we plan to visit the Borra caves. We have been advised to book the 6.45 am train from Visakapatnam to Borraguhallu &...

  18. Do Vishnu’s Avatars Inherit Karma? Questions on Reincarnation and Divine Justice

    over 1 year

    If karma determines what happens in the next life, then how did the later avatars of Vishnu take birth while Parshuram Ji, an earlier avatar, is still alive? Parshuram Ji, being a *Chiranjeevi*,...

  19. 2025 is all about downfall 🤣🤣

    over 1 year

    2025 is all about downfall 🤣🤣

  20. Leave Policy?

    over 1 year

    Anybody out there having leave policy where for every 1 SL you claim, 1.5 SL is deducted??????? Make it make sense please. So we have 12 SL p.a but for every single SL we claim, 1.5 SL is deducted....

‹ Prev 1 … 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account