IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. After a wait of 12 years, parents finally bought a new car

    over 1 year

    After we bid an emotional farewell to our 2012 Swift Dzire LXi, got this after a lot of trials and considerations Model: Brezza ZXi Plus Smart Hybrid

  2. Koneru Humpy, Who Conquered Chess at 15, Continues to Dominate with Record Victories

    over 1 year

    Koneru Humpy, Who Conquered Chess at 15, Continues to Dominate with Record Victories

  3. Friend is confused between Mavrick 440 and Guerrilla 450 !

    over 1 year

    He wants a bike which is fun to ride and won't get bored after a year . I recommended him the Speed 400 but according to him that buy looks like Bajaj CT 100 on steroids 🤷 He does occasional weeke...

  4. Actively looking for places to rent/share in Kochi

    over 1 year

    I (25F) recently moved to Kochi for my job but I am struggling to stay in the hostel due to the restrictions and lack of privacy. I would really appreciate it if anyone who has leads to a decent 1B...

  5. Getting a full body checkup done for the first time ... Medicos/ healthcare peeps - plz answer

    over 1 year

    I am a 25 yo woman and i am getting a full body checkup done for the first time but since there are so many "packages" with different tests, I can't decide which one to go for . So all medicos - wh...

  6. What are your thoughts on this flim

    over 1 year

    What are your thoughts on this flim

  7. Rohit alone will chase this down. Come on Aussies

    almost 2 years

    Rohit alone will chase this down. Come on Aussies

  8. Urgent Tailor for Button holes

    almost 2 years

    I'm in search of a tailor who can make button holes for the cuffs. Thank you

  9. Where to find cricket or football merchandise in Vadodara (tshirts)?

    almost 2 years

    Where to find cricket or football merchandise in Vadodara (tshirts)?

  10. Car windscreen wiper fluid recommendations

    almost 2 years

    Never use tap water to fill your washer fluid reservoir. Don't use local distilled water either. I had posted about spurious local DW a few months ago. I've seen some people using vim gel or shampo...

  11. Are YouTube Downloads Free now?

    almost 2 years

    I don’t have premium and now I have an option to download some videos to enjoy them offline…I couldn’t find information about this online. Anyone seeing this? Also, do I have unlimited downloads o...

  12. Lost earbuds, what to do with an empty case? Galaxy buds live

    almost 2 years

    lost my earbuds on the plane when the case fell. I don't know what to do with the case. Can someone help me?

  13. Maharashtra horror: Man sets wife on fire for giving birth to 3 daughters | Nagpur News

    almost 2 years

    Maharashtra horror: Man sets wife on fire for giving birth to 3 daughters | Nagpur News

  14. Ahmed married Sweta after converting her to Ayesha. While City celebrates their love while the neighbouring country continues the hindu slaughter🥰. This is the beauty of Kolkata's secularism that Hindutva goons hate 😡

    almost 2 years

    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/kolkata/a-streetcar-named-just-married-couple-sets-off-on-a-tram-for-happily-ever-after-in-kolkata/articleshow/116455557.cms

  15. When Jaiswal drops a sitter but you can't say anything. (He's one of 3 batter who performs)

    almost 2 years

    When Jaiswal drops a sitter but you can't say anything. (He's one of 3 batter who performs)

  16. DSP Sir Showing who the GOAT is

    almost 2 years

    DSP Sir Showing who the GOAT is

  17. Nifty likely to be range bound 25k-28k in Q1’25

    almost 2 years

    Nifty50 is forecasted to reach 28,800 by March 31, 2025, based on ICICI's analysis, expecting growth with volatility. Goldman Sachs predicts 27,000, while smallcase managers see 25,000-28,000. What...

  18. How Do I Know if I am Doing OK?

    almost 2 years

    How do I know if my SEO is doing good work? (been paying $1500/month for over 3+ years). Are there any online audit tools available or services that only audit SEO and don't try to sell me the serv...

  19. Nitish Kumar Reddy's father touching Sunil Gavaskar's feet

    almost 2 years

    Nitish Kumar Reddy's father touching Sunil Gavaskar's feet

  20. MacBook Stuck On Booting

    almost 2 years

    I removed the exhausted battery yesterday, letting it work off a power adapter, and today got it hanging during the boot sequence. The verbose mode revealed that the impediment occurred at the line...

‹ Prev 1 … 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account