-
We should reclaim our Buddhist heritage, if not culturally, atleast for economic incentives
I saw the report that said Bihar received more tourism than Goa this year, swelling my heart with pride, momentarily. It's obvious to everyone and their dad, that this is almost single-handedly a r...
-
RaHat × VivHat 😂😭😭😭
RaHat × VivHat 😂😭😭😭
-
So Funny🤣
So Funny🤣
-
What's the coolest spot to hang out on New Year's night with family in Vijayawada?
Please recommend some party places to enjoy with family
-
Advice on my blockchain startup
Hey everyone, I’m working on a blockchain-powered fundraising platform designed to make global fundraising more accessible, transparent, and impactful. The idea is to integrate stablecoins and sm...
-
Name actors with sympathy >>>>Talent. Ft:-ITV Version
Many actors on ITV got fans for sympathy>>>>Talent. Actually only sympathy>>>>>0 talent. Name them.
-
Bar objects to MP High Court Chief Justice SK Kait removing temple from official residence
Bar objects to MP High Court Chief Justice SK Kait removing temple from official residence
-
Government or private sector?
Government or private sector?
-
Asali ID se aao Samay
Asali ID se aao Samay
-
Looking to Network with Fellow Farming and Agriculture Enthusiasts 🌱
Hey Redditors! I’m (27F) , I’m diving deeper into the world of farming and agriculture. Recently, I’ve developed a strong interest in sustainable farming practices, horticulture. I’d love to con...
-
Sai Life Sciences - Book Profit or Hold. My view is long term
I got allotment in Sai Life. Applied because of the nature of the buisness. A world class CRDMO buisness. a long term story But after listing, CFO and senior executives sold 80% holding. So I am...
-
Women Commission Head abuses a Man, threatens to drag his old age parents to Jail,
Women Commission Head abuses a Man, threatens to drag his old age parents to Jail,
-
Social media influencer chants ‘Jai Shri Ram’ at a Megahalaya church, FIR filed against him
Source: https://www.opindia.com/2024/12/meghalaya-fir-filed-against-social-media-influencer-video-jai-shri-ram-at-a-church-goes-viral/
-
What’s happening at dakbungalow chauraha, Patna?
At least a 100 of police personnel were there along with fire trucks, just at the dakbungalow chauraha, pretty sure there were police personnel at the other end too. Why?
-
Electives and Credit Requirement
Ok. So do I need to register to all the electives(honestly all of the courses are electives rn) despite my credit requirement being fulfilled by leaving one or two of these courses? I mean it's a l...
-
Opening an iTunes Libary with Apple Music
Hi, I used to have an old Mac with EL Capitan OS. My iTunes library was on an external HD, I used to option-open it. Now, I got a late 2013 “trashcan” Mac Pro with Monterey and since iTunes is repl...
-
Any good place to try HOT CHOCOLATE in vadodara???
Any good place to try HOT CHOCOLATE in vadodara???
-
Need laptop for my course
Need a laptop for course(AI/DS) , my dad is jobless as of now and I'm not qualified enough to get a job. My old thinkpad is not working. I don't need for gaming. Please dm of any ngo or donation dr...
-
Room on rent
Want a independent room for 19 year old female on a walking distance from IT park allen. Please contact asap
-
The first batch of athletes started training at Rajgir Sports University
The first batch of athletes started training at Rajgir Sports University
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.