IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. How to maintain dominance?

    over 1 year

    I’m not there yet - not even close, but seeing as my industry is not super competitive, I think it won’t take long for us to get to that coveted #1 keyword search spot for each of our individual lo...

  2. Should I sell my ETF shares?

    over 1 year

    Hello, i started investing about almost 3 months ago and i have only investen in the vusa (sp500) and VWCE all world. I was wondering, should I sell my shares, becayse i have been seeing that there...

  3. Football in Mohali

    over 1 year

    23M Wanna know anyplace where people are regularly playing soccer The youngsters are all busy with board exams, literally all parks are empty, anyways they don't come regularly Or should I join...

  4. Expanse of regional movie shows in cinemas.

    over 1 year

    So I really love watching good movies. And watching them in theaters adds a whole extra layer to the experience. Chandigarh theaters are infamous for not releasing enough niche movies. And on top o...

  5. Maha Kumbh Ganga Water Purity Row: UP Government Backs Scientist’s Findings Against CPCB Data

    over 1 year

  6. Gadkari Launches Rs 50,000 Crore Road Projects In Kerala: 31 Highways Covering 896 km, Palakkad-Kozhikode NH To Be Four-Laned

    over 1 year

  7. Pradhan Slams Stalin’s 'Myopic Vision' On NEP's Language Policy, Says Tamil Nadu Twisting Education Reforms For Political Mileage

    over 1 year

  8. Don't Normalise Terrorism: India Rejects Yunus-Led Bangladesh's Push For SAARC Revival

    over 1 year

  9. The Next JD(U) Face? Rising Public Profile Of Nitish Kumar's Son Sparks Political Speculation In Bihar

    over 1 year

  10. Big Power Reforms: Government Eyes Stock Listings For Five Firms, Mulls Facilitation Of State-Owned Discom Privatisation

    over 1 year

  11. Are shadow SHG groups common in Odisha ?

    over 1 year

    I have observed there are many well to do people who register SHGs (Self Help Group) in the name of few poor ladies and do variety of businesses. They get easy loans with low interest and a lot of ...

  12. Dermatologist at hallet hospital gave this medicine, what is written it's good or not (above 2 shampoo and lotion)

    over 1 year

    Dermatologist at hallet hospital gave this medicine, what is written it's good or not (above 2 shampoo and lotion)

  13. Somebody explain Hinduism as simple as possible

    over 1 year

    And Happy Mahashivratrii

  14. People who don't drink nor smoke!

    over 1 year

    People who don't drink, smoke or don't do any substances! What's your reason? For me, I was traumatized by being grown up seeing too much alcoholics in my family and i am really into fitness and ...

  15. keep trying only work if at least once you breath instead of suffering each time

    over 1 year

    guess i'm too weird/broken or idk what, don't know why i tried to mimic them. Stopping forcing myself to think their is an escape will make it easier. I deserve to be trapped with that monster in t...

  16. Good days over, now worse days starts

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/99wnb54lepke1.png?width=780&format=png&auto=webp&s=9e7befd4a0f0bff1bd5a7b00186b82beb3b253a6 Will my portfolio go into read coming Monday? I had 3.5L of profit.

  17. Protest in Gorakhpur in support of Sneha Kushwaha

    over 1 year

    A protest was staged today in Gorakhpur in support of Sneha Kushwaha, demanding transparent and fast investigation. Protesters were law students and they made some good points: 1. They askes for fa...

  18. Saw this today at Honda BigWing Pondicherry

    over 1 year

    [OC] I have the Quotation too... I can DM it if anyone wants to know the price. (Not the same as Bikewale or similar apps)

  19. Trump's Own Pollster Just Hit Him with Very Bad News-and a Warning

    over 1 year

    Trump's Own Pollster Just Hit Him with Very Bad News-and a Warning

  20. PRC ISSUE: Moran Community Blocks National Highway in Lekang Arunachal,asking for PRC.Threatens To Continue Protest

    over 1 year

    Assam people wts your thoughts on this?

‹ Prev 1 … 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 … 102 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account