IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Validate my startup idea [I will not promote]

    over 1 year

    Finding parking is a nightmare in busy cities. What if you could reserve a spot in advance instead of endlessly circling around? Here’s how it works: 🚗 Bob knows he’ll leave his parking spot in 5...

  2. Investors are scared and wasting our time [ I will not promote ]

    over 1 year

    Investors are scared & wasting our time I’ve busted my ass to get out of poverty. In 2016, I had a 425 credit score, $0 to my name, tens of thousands in credit card debt, and a job at Coldstone. S...

  3. How do you celebrate maha shivratri at home? As someone outside India

    over 1 year

    The question is pretty self explanatory, I don’t have anything that could be used for puja, no temples I can go to close enough to me. What do you guys do :)

  4. Trump, 78, Shows Mysterious Large Bruise on Hand

    over 1 year

    Trump, 78, Shows Mysterious Large Bruise on Hand

  5. Delhi Court Sentences Former Congress MP Sajjan Kumar To Life For Double Murder During 1984 Anti-Sikh Riots

    over 1 year

  6. National Highway Between Jammu And Poonch Progresses At 'War-Footing Level' With BRO's Support, To Cut Travel Time By 1.5 Hours

    over 1 year

  7. Enhancing Chhattisgarh’s Connectivity To South India, Keshkal Tunnel To Be Completed This Year Under Bharatmala Project

    over 1 year

  8. I wanna do boxing or maybe MMA , maybe yall can help me?

    over 1 year

    so yes, watched couple of movies and now i have this new obsession with boxing , ik this is gonna be really different from movie but am all in for it , so yes if anyone knows academy near jagatpura...

  9. India wala tou school main milta tha!

    over 1 year

    India wala tou school main milta tha!

  10. Diggy speaks out about recent interview (Via Instagram @digvijay_rathee)

    over 1 year

    He doesn't seem to be too pleased and is speaking out. I agree with his stance on this particular circumstance. What are your thoughts BB janta?

  11. 2 goated dudes sitting on red chair🗣️🗣️

    over 1 year

    2 goated dudes sitting on red chair🗣️🗣️

  12. Flex

    over 1 year

    Comparison between KGSRTC, TGRTC and MSRTC

  13. Plans being made for red ball practice during IPL!!

    over 1 year

    Plans being made for red ball practice during IPL!!

  14. traders notes

    over 1 year

    does any one know where can i find this ebook for free? heres a link to the book : [https://urbanbooks1.com/product/traders-notes/](https://urbanbooks1.com/product/traders-notes/)

  15. Lord Ganesh says to love/respect our parents, but I can’t help but feel intense hatred towards my mom

    over 1 year

    My mom never really wanted a daughter, she only wanted sons. Imagine her disappointment when I was born (the first born daughter). I am 36 now and I’ve pretty much spent my whole life trying to app...

  16. Facts about Andhra Pradesh!! What if Andhra Pradesh doesn't Exist….

    over 1 year

    Facts about Andhra Pradesh!! What if Andhra Pradesh doesn't Exist….

  17. Mahindra XEV 9e airbags didn't open even after a major accident

    over 1 year

    Mahindra XEV 9e airbags didn't open even after a major accident

  18. Where do we get fine ground coffee without chicory?

    over 1 year

    Where do we get fine ground coffee without chicory?

  19. Where to approach like for just befriending or gaining confidence to talk!

    over 1 year

    Where to approach like for just befriending or gaining confidence to talk!. I have been shy due to some insecurities about myself due to which never talked to any girl. So a question for all the ki...

  20. Ramoji Filmcity from a different perspective

    over 1 year

    Was flying over Filmcity this morning

‹ Prev 1 … 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 … 102 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account