IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. I am 22 years old I have my first 2 lakh saving sitting in the bank what to do with this money any advice?

    almost 2 years

    I am 22 years old I have my first 2 lakh saving sitting in the bank what to do with this money any advice? Investment Duration about 1 Year

  2. Good tattoo spots !!

    almost 2 years

    Please tell some good tattoo spots near pcmc and Pune.... Excited to get my first tattoo 😭😭

  3. Market Psychology.

    almost 2 years

    **The stock market isn’t just a battleground of numbers and businesses—it’s a battlefield of emotions.** Fear, greed, overconfidence, regret, and impatience are a few of the psychological forces th...

  4. Fog on Hyderabad’s Airport Road – Surreal Morning View!

    almost 2 years

    Foggy mornings on Hyderabad’s Airport Road - feels like a scene out of a movie! Ever seen it this surreal?

  5. I'm poor, but I don't want money. 32 years of NEET-dome.

    almost 2 years

    I'd been a NEET for 32 years. And then I started working (9-6, 40 hours a week) exactly 2 years ago, December 2022. And I'm done. I never drink alcohol. I never smoke, I don't drink coffee, soda...

  6. I met a redditor and she gave me elephants??! :O

    almost 2 years

    I met a redditor and she gave me these elephants!!! I wasn't expecting a gift and it turned out to be a whole family of wholesomeness! đŸ„°đŸ„° What could be a good return gift in case we happen to meet...

  7. Gujarat State Table Tennis Association has been ordered to cease by Competition Commission of India because of unfair practices and preserving fair play and open competition

    almost 2 years

    https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/cci-issues-cease-and-desist-order-against-ttfi-and-affiliates-for-anti-competitive-practices-in-indian-table-tennis-promoting-fair-play/article68981034.ece

  8. Need tickets for 19th

    almost 2 years

    I need atleast 1 ticket for 8pm show, can get more as well.

  9. want to give 10th and 12th boards again

    almost 2 years

    I had a pathetic cgpa in 10th and 12th grade. barely passed. I was an isce board student. I want to give state board exam and get a good cgpa. State board, i want to do for both 10th and 12th. Wha...

  10. Bad experience while house hunting

    almost 2 years

    Have been searching for a house for myself in Sulur area for past three weeks. People have been rejecting me on following reasons- 1. They dont want to lent house to single men. 2. They dont want ...

  11. New poster of Paatal Lok - Season 2, coming soon on Amazon Prime Video

    almost 2 years

    New poster of Paatal Lok - Season 2, coming soon on Amazon Prime Video

  12. exchange back links ( Video Games Related )

    almost 2 years

    im looking for exchange backlinks for my website video games shop [www.gameszone.tn](http://www.gameszone.tn)

  13. Just a rant for then so...... I am 20 M and she's 20F

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone. Writing because I have no one to talk about this, just want to clear my head. She called me today for the exam we have tomorrow. Like she haven't prepared for the exam. When I tried t...

  14. NGOs in Hyderabad

    almost 2 years

    I’m looking for NGOs in Hyderabad who volunteer for women and children’s education and safety. My inclination is towards educating rural women and children understand health, hygiene and safety. An...

  15. Maths kaha se padhna caheyh

    almost 2 years

    Dropper hu bhai Maine maths bilkul nhi padhe hai jee brief log bol rhe hai kya wo shi hai

  16. Thoughts about a line from Dil Dhadkane Do (2015)

    almost 2 years

    In "Dil Dhadkane Do" movie there was a monologue of Ranveer Singh "Why is that when someone is with you, you forget to say so many things to them and why is it when someone goes far away you remem...

  17. Vindhya Pradesh (1950-56)

    almost 2 years

    Vindhya Pradesh (1950-56)

  18. Plz help me guys

    almost 2 years

    Plz help me guys

  19. Tried the “Oh so famous” garlic bread of Galaxy Pizza, Lajpat Nagar, it was a 7/10, what’s your favourite spot for garlic bread in Delhi?

    almost 2 years

    Tried the “Oh so famous” garlic bread of Galaxy Pizza, Lajpat Nagar, it was a 7/10, what’s your favourite spot for garlic bread in Delhi?

  20. YouTube is so good experience in my life

    almost 2 years

    YouTube is so good experience in my life

‹ Prev 1 … 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account