IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Tried drawing something after ages

    almost 2 years

    Attempted to make cartoonish doodles of my favorite personality. I know this isn't any better, but something good enough to get posted on my account, almost after a year i guess. I'm open to critic...

  2. what should i do .

    almost 2 years

    what should i do .

  3. I built a AI-powered gamified productivity app for managing tasks/projects

    almost 2 years

    I built a AI-powered gamified productivity app for managing tasks/projects

  4. 'No Way' We Let Trump Privatize Postal Service, Say Progressives | Instead of privatization, said one Democratic lawmaker, "Fire his former pick for postmaster, DeJoy, and let a real professional run it like it should be run. The first priority is delivering mail. Cut the Pentagon's bloat

    almost 2 years

    'No Way' We Let Trump Privatize Postal Service, Say Progressives | Instead of privatization, said one Democratic lawmaker, "Fire his former pick for postmaster, DeJoy, and let a real professiona...

  5. Bigg Boss furniture gets eliminiated

    almost 2 years

    Good riddance, finally! A piece of furniture gets eliminated. As good as moving an old sofa from the house to the real world.

  6. I don’t know what to put in the title

    almost 2 years

    I don’t know what to put in the title

  7. How I Lost a Client Over a Contract (and What I’m Doing About It)

    almost 2 years

    A few months ago, I lost one of my best clients. Not because of bad service or missed deadlines, but because of a simple contract mistake. I was juggling too many tasks managing clients, sending i...

  8. Thinking of Getting a Laptop – Wait for Year-End Deals?

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I'm planning to get a new laptop soon. Do you think I should wait until the end of the year for better deals?

  9. Everyone's Gone, and I Just Need Someone to Talk To

    almost 2 years

    Sorry for this post but , i was all alone yaar . I had few close friends whom i used to talk and hangout with but now they left nagpur and im feeling all alone even my bestie also migrated to mumba...

  10. Going to the airport via 2w

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, Just wanted to know that if we go to the kempegowda international airport via 2w, what is the route we need to take, where would the parking be (if you could tell the parking charges, e...

  11. Entrepreneurs & SEO

    almost 2 years

    Hi there! i was wondering what do you deem as the most important skills to learn as an business entrepreneur. This past year because of lack of information i had a SEO Situation (totally my fault b...

  12. Karma Show Scam

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys Today there was a show of Karma held by SkillBox in Dopamine club, but when me and my friends reached there we found there is no show, there were other guys as well who came for the concer...

  13. Hum saans lete hai aur…

    almost 2 years

    Manasi Mau got married!

  14. Trump’s CDC pick wouldn’t let go of false theory vaccines cause autism

    almost 2 years

    Trump’s CDC pick wouldn’t let go of false theory vaccines cause autism

  15. Restaurant sending Vicks is like unlocking its potential in winters lol

    almost 2 years

    Restaurant sending Vicks is like unlocking its potential in winters lol

  16. Bahu ❌ Content ✅

    almost 2 years

    Instagram Content Creator talks about how Triggered Insaan (Nischay Malhan) & Wanderers Hub (Prerna Malhan) are making fun of others content while they are running the same content since Nischay’s ...

  17. When you don't pay your staff well.

    almost 2 years

    Saw this at Spar Hypertmart (MGF Metropolis) today. Do you see it?

  18. Ready made plus size clothes (Bundi/Udaipur)

    almost 2 years

    I'm going to be visiting Rajasthan for the first time next month, and I love discovering different fabrics and styles of clothes that I can't get at home (I live in the south), so I'd like to buy s...

  19. Vivian's wife is arrogant and also a liar

    almost 2 years

    So first of all she said that karanveer is not vivian's friend and he has called vivian junior artist so something, she conveniently forgot her husband has done worse. Vivian has said "No one takes...

  20. My organisation is hiring; happy to give referrals

    almost 2 years

    Hi folks, I am currently working at a decent analytics (consulting) company based out of Hyderabad. My organisation currently has around 800 employees and is planning to expand to around 1000 peopl...

‹ Prev 1 … 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account