IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Bigg boss makers

    almost 2 years

    Bigg boss makers edited every single thing said for Chahat pandey lmao. If you're hiding slutshaming and not addressing this issue you're a slutshamer yourself. And it's happening over & over again...

  2. Christmas present for all the budding founders out there! (You might know someone who needs this)

    almost 2 years

    The season of giving just got better This year, we’ve witnessed an incredible surge of new AI-based startups, and I know many aspiring entrepreneurs are gearing up to make their mark in this space...

  3. Name that tune #5

    almost 2 years

    Name that tune #5

  4. Spotted this at the gym parking.

    almost 2 years

    I

  5. Indore: Giving money to beggars may now land you in jail as city terms it a crime starting next year

    almost 2 years

    Indore: Giving money to beggars may now land you in jail as city terms it a crime starting next year

  6. Never going to Goa again. Wife got whistled at.

    almost 2 years

    Never going to Goa again. Wife got whistled at.

  7. Are there any new CRMs that don't suck?

    almost 2 years

    Google sheets seems like a horrible way to move forward. SF, Hubspot, Pipedrive all seem outdated at this point. Anyone find a new CRM that was built for founder led sales teams / startups that is ...

  8. Renewing Income Certificate

    almost 2 years

    Hello makkalae. I want to renew income certificate of my dad. What are all the documents I need for renewing it? I need to approach local authority for it right? Online option is available but doe...

  9. Amidst the chaos.

    almost 2 years

    A photowalk with my Canon 5D Classic.

  10. In a tough spot and I don't think I can crack JEE.

    almost 2 years

    So, the past two years grind has been weird with ups and downs but I never excelled, no matter how hard I worked. It was fine, though, I was trying. Until shit hit the fan, a major operation happe...

  11. Winter app for investment

    almost 2 years

    Thinking to park some fund in short term more intrest funds so came across wint wealth. But I need reviews before making my first stable investment. Also will invest only in A crisl rated fund

  12. Does any native know how to check if "Shankha Pola" Bangles I brought are original or fake? (read caption)

    almost 2 years

    I brought these for 150 a pair from Konark, also brought a few more similar pairs from Jagannath Puri. But now my mum tells me that they could be fake, I did see with flashlight, can't find any me...

  13. How will one student's fraud affect the trust in future Indian applicants abroad?

    almost 2 years

    A 19-year-old Indian student, Aryan Anand, recently faked documents, including academic transcripts and a death certificate, to secure a scholarship at Lehigh University. He even bragged about it o...

  14. Bombay HC dismisses petition alleging corruption by Maharashtra Deputy CM Eknath Shinde & Adani Group

    almost 2 years

    Bombay HC dismisses petition alleging corruption by Maharashtra Deputy CM Eknath Shinde & Adani Group

  15. Steve Bannon Is Already Claiming Trump Can Run Again in 2028

    almost 2 years

    Steve Bannon Is Already Claiming Trump Can Run Again in 2028

  16. Women comfortably chilling in men's trial room

    almost 2 years

    What is with men who bring their respective women in the trail room for selection. I've been seeing this at almost all the major shopping outlets/ malls/ brands. It is uncomfortable and annoying wh...

  17. Anyone here knows of a Tarot or Psychic kinda person?

    almost 2 years

    I have been in the city for a while and heard some interesting encounters through the people I have met. Want to try a Psych sesh sometime

  18. Why can't Bangalore develop it's larger kajakaluve into something like these?

    almost 2 years

    Why can't Bangalore develop it's larger kajakaluve into something like these?

  19. #JusticeForJassiBhai

    almost 2 years

    #JusticeForJassiBhai

  20. Brahmaputra Carnival 2nd Day

    almost 2 years

    Brahmaputra Carnival 2nd Day

‹ Prev 1 … 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account