IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. What is that one thing you hope becomes free in this country at some point in your lifetime?

    almost 2 years

    What is that one thing you hope becomes free in this country at some point in your lifetime?

  2. Marriage proposal

    almost 2 years

    Hello! I’m a Telugu speaking women. I’m 33 years old, 5.6 ft and currently residing in Hyderabad. We belong to an upper middle Classed family. I would describe myself as a caring, family-oriented, ...

  3. Best place for getting my jodhpuri / suit stichted at a decent price ??

    almost 2 years

    I want to get my jodhpuri and a suit stichted at a decent price .. i've heard of cloth market but i am not sure from whom i should get it stiched. Any specific shop from where i can get my work done

  4. Looking for Roommate for a flat near Mahalaxmi

    almost 2 years

    Looking for a roommate. You won't have to pay any brokerage Its a 2bhk close to Mahalaxmi/Lower Parel. Also central line station is 500m from flat. Rent is to be split amongst 4 guys. Office h...

  5. Best TVS showroom in TVM

    almost 2 years

    Some of the reviews are bad so it's hard to find the best one so can someone suggest me one?

  6. Vivian's few-minute cameo in BB12 was still far more entertaining than his snooze-fest run in BB18 🤣 His best performance in BB till date 😹😹

    almost 2 years

    Blud showed more emotions and expressions in this 1 minute video than his whole bigg boss 18 journey. Vivian ki jagah ye Jolly aata to shayad jyada accha hota

  7. Our site completely disappeared from Bing

    almost 2 years

    We completely rebuilt our website about two months ago due to some internal disagreements with the previous agency we worked with. We started working with a new agency which started working on the ...

  8. why are they celebrating like they won ipl?

    almost 2 years

    why are they celebrating like they won ipl?

  9. Even if KV did push Rajat in the pool:

    almost 2 years

    you can pay me money but I still won’t care about him lol

  10. Is there anyway I can like, extra report someone?

    almost 2 years

    There's this girl who keeps telling my friend to k!ll himself and $l!t his wrists and I keep reporting her but nothings happening. She also said that he called her slurs when she was literally the ...

  11. Hindu soft power is rising: look how the political climate is changing. Ofcourse, pinki is a seasonal Hindu like her brother.. playing cheap politics here, but not without you, me, us compelling them to give up appeasement politics of their peaceful community and start talking about us as well.

    almost 2 years

    Hindu soft power is rising: look how the political climate is changing. Ofcourse, pinki is a seasonal Hindu like her brother.. playing cheap politics here, but not without you, me, us compelling th...

  12. Ex-FBI informant pleads guilty to lying about Joe and Hunter Biden | Joe Biden

    almost 2 years

    Ex-FBI informant pleads guilty to lying about Joe and Hunter Biden | Joe Biden

  13. Bobo cafe ( Fort Kochi)

    almost 2 years

    Recently went to bobo cafe in fort kochi and it was a wonderful experience. The staff here were super friendly , not to mention the dogs. If you are a dog person would highly recommended for you to...

  14. I don’t get it - Bias

    almost 2 years

    From past few seasons we’re seeing the blatant bias from Bigg Boss Makers. -Initially it started through WKV and creating narratives for their chosen ones via guests and host. -Later they added ...

  15. Sara ka Sara fault

    almost 2 years

    Sara ka Sara fault

  16. Allen Preeeeet Vihaaar Review

    almost 2 years

    Pls tell

  17. Time capsule crypto for a new baby

    almost 2 years

    Got a friend who's gonna be having a baby soon, was thinking off putting together a time capsule of a few different newspapers from the day of the birth, then thought that it might be fun to throw ...

  18. Best way to go from Kochi airport to south railway station using public transport

    almost 2 years

    Hi , I think there is only bus service from the airport and I would like to know the best way someone can go to the railway station from there. Please guide

  19. I want the next 30 years to fly by

    almost 2 years

    I’m 50m. I really want the next 30 years to go by quickly. Then I’d be 80 years old and just looking back at my life. I can’t wait for the year 2055. Anyone else want the time to go by quickly?

  20. Need advice, rats are getting inside my car *cabin*

    almost 2 years

    I’m dealing with a major rat infestation near my house, and it’s led to rats getting inside my car. I’m not sure how they’re getting in, but they’ve managed to get into the cabin, chew through a ti...

‹ Prev 1 … 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account