IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Metalheads of Bengaluru, Unite!

    almost 2 years

    Hey fellow metalheads, I'm tired of the constant Bollywood noise wherever i go. I'm looking for places in Bengaluru where I can listen to some good, heavy metal. Any recommendations for metal bars,...

  2. Why do people do this

    almost 2 years

    He was getting defeated. And now he is not playing...

  3. Wrestling in chennai

    almost 2 years

    I'm a bjj fan but both gi and no gi aren't established I'm chennai. It will take a few years to do so. So atleast are there any greco roman places here? Or maybe Judo?

  4. Why other northeastern state are not rich as sikkim

    almost 2 years

    I am a mainlander so I don't know much about northeastern state but why can't other northeastern state replicate the success of sikkim. In sikkim all 75% of working population employeeed in tourism...

  5. Entering into 11th🧐🧐.

    almost 2 years

    As i am gonna be entering into 11th i need advice on what to keep in mind preparing for it. I got 11th math completed,but have not touched phy and chem a bit,so ig do those next,but what other thi...

  6. Baby Changing Rooms Only in Women’s Washrooms? A Wake-Up Call for Inclusivity!

    almost 2 years

    I have recently come to India for a short visit and am shocked to see that baby changing rooms are almost always located inside women’s washrooms. My first experience was at Bangalore International...

  7. Looking for Music Practice Buddies!

    almost 2 years

    I have surrounded myself with too many instruments for my own good! Want to build a more regular practice routine this year. I have a good grounding in music theory (indian and western classical),...

  8. Chahat mommy in LF. Kashish ab jo bhi Avinash ko bolti ho sahi hai

    almost 2 years

    Mommy sab ko dose de rahi hai. Rajat ko bhi nehi chora. 🤣😅🤣

  9. We really should have taught normal economics, not home economics

    almost 2 years

    We really should have taught normal economics, not home economics

  10. Virat Kohli and the case of slipped disc

    almost 2 years

    Koach hit his peak from 2016 to 2018, his performance started declining in 2019, and he finally ended his century drought by hitting a century against Afghanistan. However, it relapsed again in 202...

  11. What's ur opinion about DOR tv?

    almost 2 years

    What's ur opinion about DOR tv?

  12. Clash between Drunk woman and Uber driver

    almost 2 years

    Clash between Drunk woman and Uber driver

  13. New in Gurgaon

    almost 2 years

    Hello strangers, I m here for 3-4 days. Can you please suggest me some fun activities near sector 38.

  14. Where to get unmarked gold Hallmarked in Lucknow?

    almost 2 years

    Urgent request. I need money and I have a gold chain but isn't marked, so it needs to be marked before it can be sold. Could anyone tell me where I can have it done reliably?

  15. Need help with the name of companies in Airoli

    almost 2 years

    Hello, everyone! My wife’s maternity leave is coming to an end. Her current work location is Bhiwandi. The daily commute to Bhiwandi is about 4 hours, which is going to become quite challenging no...

  16. Last minute MOTIVATION

    almost 2 years

    Last minute MOTIVATION

  17. Photowalk meet-up: wrapping up the previous year

    almost 2 years

    Photowalk meet-up: wrapping up the previous year

  18. No Money can bring this level of Happiness !!

    almost 2 years

    No Money can bring this level of Happiness !!

  19. “What Choice Did I Have, I saved their honour”: UP Man Arshad Records chilling Video Confession After Killing Mother, Four Sisters

    almost 2 years

    Source: https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/lucknow-five-murders-didnt-want-them-to-be-sold-up-mans-video-after-killing-mother-sisters-7376110

  20. Random Discussion Monthly Thread

    almost 2 years

    Use this thread for general discourse and chit-chat. Generic, casual, transactional, or low-effort/quality posts outside this thread will be removed. Feel free to talk about things you recently en...

‹ Prev 1 … 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account