IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Any good place/tutor for learning Electric Guitar/Acoustic Guitar?

    almost 2 years

    Hi Juntaa, This new year I wanted to learn something new and being a melomaniac I always wanted to learn an instrument. I wanted to learn either piano, acoustic guitar or electric guitar. Have na...

  2. Why you should maintain a distance

    almost 2 years

    Why you should maintain a distance

  3. For those who create budget monthly, what budgeting apps do you use?

    almost 2 years

    Same as the title, just curious about the different apps out there

  4. സംസ്ഥാനത്തെ തൊഴിൽ സമരങ്ങൾ കുത്തനെ കുറഞ്ഞു; 40 വർഷത്തിനിടെ സമരങ്ങളുടെ കുറവ് 94%

    almost 2 years

    സംസ്ഥാനത്തെ തൊഴിൽ സമരങ്ങൾ കുത്തനെ കുറഞ്ഞു; 40 വർഷത്തിനിടെ സമരങ്ങളുടെ കുറവ് 94%

  5. Lamo this is what delhi is all about

    almost 2 years

    Lamo this is what delhi is all about

  6. Where is CRDIST-1??

    almost 2 years

    Where is CRDIST-1. For RD30011 course.

  7. Today a meme was born

    almost 2 years

    Today a meme was born

  8. Just finished over UCs !! 5 days till the practicals (:

    almost 2 years

    Slept like a baby after burnout from days of continuous theory papers. Enjoying once peice for the day 🪽

  9. Why is Tata Nexon test mule on onion truck?

    almost 2 years

    Source - Rushlane

  10. പുതുവത്സരം ആശംസിച്ചില്ല, യുവാവിനെ കുത്തിപ്പരിക്കേൽപ്പിച്ച് കാപ്പാ കേസ് പ്രതി | Thrissur

    almost 2 years

    പുതുവത്സരം ആശംസിച്ചില്ല, യുവാവിനെ കുത്തിപ്പരിക്കേൽപ്പിച്ച് കാപ്പാ കേസ് പ്രതി | Thrissur

  11. What's this YouTuber for you? I'll start

    almost 2 years

    What's this YouTuber for you? I'll start

  12. Does anyone wanna team up to get a job

    almost 2 years

    I am gonna be 21 this year with no work experience and it’s seriously demoralising applying so much with no return. It makes me feel burnt out and just feel like giving up. I’m wondering if anyone ...

  13. Fake Tunday Kabab in Kanpur

    almost 2 years

    Saw this fake tunday kabab in Kanpur yesterday

  14. Bird trapped in bathroom false ceiling. Any leads to take care of this?

    almost 2 years

    As the title says, there is a lot of fluttering noise and dust falling from one of the loosened false ceiling tiles. Not sure, how it got in. Not sure what kind of technician works on such stuff. ...

  15. How this sub feels

    almost 2 years

    How this sub feels

  16. Sanatana Dharma: V D Satheesan accuses Pinarayi Vijayan of favouring Sangh Parivar

    almost 2 years

    "Sanatana Dharma is a cultural heritage. It encompasses Advaita, Tat Tvam Asi, the Vedas, the Upanishads, and their essence. Claiming that all of this belongs to the Sangh Parivar is misleading," ...

  17. Is esaral revision series valid ?

    almost 2 years

    My target is iiitD so above 98.5ile

  18. Autorickshaw Driver Intentionally Damages Our Car Near Kakkanad Civil Station

    almost 2 years

    Today, on New Year’s Day, we had an unpleasant experience near the Kakkanad Civil Station signal, close to the Alakapuri Hotel. Here’s what happened: We were waiting in bumper-to-bumper traffic at...

  19. After building an AI Co-founder to solve my startup struggles, I realized we might be onto something bigger. What problems would you want YOUR AI Co-founder to solve?

    almost 2 years

    A few days ago, I shared my entrepreneurial journey and the endless loop of startup struggles I was facing. The response from the community was overwhelming, and it validated something I had stumbl...

‹ Prev 1 … 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account