IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Kittens for adoption

    over 1 year

    2 kittens/3 months old on a diet of dry food (grain zero), raw and cooked fish and chicken been sprayed with anti flea spray

  2. What happened to Congress?

    over 1 year

    What happened to Congress?

  3. Pickpocket in Pallavaram

    over 1 year

    I usually ride my bike to the Metro station, but a couple of days ago, my bike was in service, so I took the public bus (52B, white board). I boarded from Pallavaram, and lo and behold, I lost my p...

  4. KOA alleges match-fixing in National Games Netball , Claims hosts Uttarakhand ‘ Bought ’ gold medal

    over 1 year

    KOA alleges match-fixing in National Games Netball , Claims hosts Uttarakhand ‘ Bought ’ gold medal

  5. Anybody else having this issue? My MacBook will ask me for my password at least ones a month, and what makes it so annoying is that it will immediately pop back up again after I hit close. It is always in the way and I have to wait till I get home to check my password to make it go.

    over 1 year

    Anybody else having this issue? My MacBook will ask me for my password at least ones a month, and what makes it so annoying is that it will immediately pop back up again after I hit close. It is al...

  6. Godavari river barrage ,India

    over 1 year

    Godavari river barrage ,India

  7. Anyone up for interstellar 11.30 PM show

    over 1 year

    If near Sector 56 I’ll pick up… Tix on me

  8. Selling 2 Arijit Concert GA tickets at mrp

    over 1 year

    Selling 2 tickets of Arijit Singh Concert because i am travelling out of town. Will share the qr code at mrp

  9. Batmobile..

    over 1 year

    Batmobile..

  10. Anyone who got circumcision? (Phimosis diagnosis)

    over 1 year

    18M here, I got diagnosed with type 3 phimosis and have been recommended a circumcision by doctors of medanta hospital, gurugram. I have a few questions to people who got circumcised - 1. Does it m...

  11. Someone in here posted a fundraiser post few minutes ago but deleted as soon as i commented.

    over 1 year

    I have seen this post in past too , when i see this again i thought why it's active again ? Saw profile of OP and no history with high karma it's highly likely some scammer is doing . I did some g...

  12. LEARN THE TRUTH. THE KAPIL DEV RAT INSIDE DHONI'S CAP AND WHY DHONI DOESNT RETIRE FROM CRICKET

    over 1 year

    I’ve already told you about Jharkhand not being real and how there’s a rat with Kapil Dev’s spirit living under Dhoni’s cap. But now, it’s time to dive deeper and know the real story. The one that ...

  13. Recommendation

    over 1 year

    Hello, A group of us are in Lucknow for a week and are looking for recommendations for liquor stores. We are looking for for mid-brand Gin, Vodka, and Whiskey.

  14. What's ur opinion on Telugu media channels.

    over 1 year

    especially the news channels in here, boot licking politicians, forced opinions, biased content, leaving the content aside, they don't even upskill The represtion , the colours the fonts they use a...

  15. What's the matter with sudden surge of MMS & Viral Videos in India?

    over 1 year

    Idk if this place is right to ask but I'm quite puzzled & curious on recent trends. Iyk on Google - MMS, leaks, Viral Video, Desi & whatever are happening to be "Top Searches". That Kullhad pizza c...

  16. I Made a Completely Free AI Text To Speech Tool Using ChatGPT With No Word Limit

    over 1 year

    I Made a Completely Free AI Text To Speech Tool Using ChatGPT With No Word Limit

  17. Trump says some white South Africans are oppressed, could be resettled in the US. They say no thanks

    over 1 year

    Trump says some white South Africans are oppressed, could be resettled in the US. They say no thanks

  18. Idk why I bought this (got this at cred offer but I'm single af lol)

    over 1 year

    Idk why I bought this (got this at cred offer but I'm single af lol)

  19. What do you dislike most or think should improve about NGP

    over 1 year

    Feel free to comment if you don't align with any of the poll options shared and feel this is not true of Nagpurkars. These things may or may not be true, but these things are either observed or p...

  20. How do you find existing ideas on Reddit? [I will not promote]

    over 1 year

    Besides keyword searches (which turn up a lot of unrelated stuff), how do you find existing ideas startup founders/SaaS builders/freelancers/entrepreneurs have posed on Reddit? Next, how do you do...

‹ Prev 1 … 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account