IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Morning at Nerul

    over 1 year

    Morning

  2. Who all have Sunday plans ?

    over 1 year

    Who all have Sunday plans ?

  3. Startup Founders: What's Your Secret to Building a Strong Waitlist? (B2B SaaS for SMBs). I will not Promote

    over 1 year

    Hey r/startups! I'm building a SaaS solution for small and medium-sized businesses in the US, and we're currently in alpha. While we're making good progress with the product, I'm looking to create...

  4. Anti-USAID Video Shared by Musk Marks Russian Propaganda Triumph

    over 1 year

    Anti-USAID Video Shared by Musk Marks Russian Propaganda Triumph

  5. Restore data

    over 1 year

    Due to some stupid mistake I changed my external drives partition from apfs to exfat through the Powershell and data on it is not available. Is it possible to get it fully back? Didn’t save a new ...

  6. Airport whitefield road via budigere cross not safe

    over 1 year

    Airport whitefield road via budigere cross not safe

  7. Rip apart my TAM - How I designed my "Market" slide for my pitch deck (I will not promote)

    over 1 year

    This has taken me a while but It think I've finished up my TAM analysis and wanted some feedback. First the Total Addressable Market (TAM). My product is focused on YouTube/TikTok creators. I won...

  8. Such a banger episode!!!!!!

    over 1 year

    Just like the old ones

  9. Lucknow ♥️

    over 1 year

    Riverfront

  10. Questions about Bhakti Yoga and Nyaya~Vaisheshika Darshans.

    over 1 year

    I am a Wikipedia guy, and encounters such topics while surfacing many things. So if anything I quote is wrong, please feel free to correct me. There are described to be 5 Bhavas(affective essence...

  11. Dowload files disapear

    over 1 year

    Hi, so today when I randomly checked my downloads folder today every file in it was missing, I doubt any of them were important but Im curious as to how tf this happened. I checked the trash and it...

  12. Sid mathur????

    over 1 year

    Who this?? 😮

  13. St. Xavier's Hingna Road

    over 1 year

    If any 2023 passouts from st xaviers Hingna road ...Ex student here Pls reach out need some help

  14. Getting sleepy while doing Rama Raksha Stotra.

    over 1 year

    So I used to do Rama Raksha Stotra every full moon, but since January I have started doing it daily three times. I got sick a few days ago, so instead of singing it like usual, I did it mentally an...

  15. No power at baner

    over 1 year

    Does anyone know why there is no power at baner since last hour and when will it come back? This is the first time this has happened in last 4-5 months

  16. Ranveer Allahbadia

    over 1 year

    After seeing Ranveer in todays episode…i ma getting top level gay vibes from him 🥲☠️ Like there were many moments like whats you di€k size … are you going to suck my di€k and many …more…Dk he was t...

  17. Ahrefs, Robots.txt and Hard down in Google

    over 1 year

    Hello People, I hope anyone could help me : For two months, I spend few hours per week to build a little lifestyle blog (40 articles). No AI, no Ads, no affiliate link, no duplicate content, n...

  18. Searching a Good Therapist for Parents

    over 1 year

    Hello, I am looking for a therapist / marriage counselor for my parents. They have been married for almost 30 years but the past few years have been difficult in their relationship and they have bo...

  19. How reliable are Skoda cars?

    over 1 year

    I am looking at the new Kylaq. How reliable are the Skoda cars? I know it's a different category but heard Baleno is flimsy. Given the similar price range, is the Kylaq as flimsy as the Baleno? Or...

  20. Guys, Suggest me dishes

    over 1 year

    Guys, it’s been two months I’ve been here. I order from Zomato or Swiggy frequently (around 6 times a week). However, haven’t been able to figure out the best food in the tricity yet. Can you ple...

‹ Prev 1 … 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account