IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Violence against women in India: Mizoram excels and Assam remains at the extremity amongst the NE State.

    over 1 year

    Violence against women in India: Mizoram excels and Assam remains at the extremity amongst the NE State.

  2. IPL online streaming on OTT may not be free

    over 1 year

    The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2025 is set to be a high-stakes affair for advertisers, with ad rates soaring 30-40% higher than last year. However, a significant shift in its digital streaming mo...

  3. Males of india pls never use hair removal cream on your groin area

    over 1 year

    FUCK MAN I REGRET IT SOO MUCH EVER SINCE IVE USED THAT ITS JUST BEEN ITCHING AND BURNING I USED VEET SENSITIVE SKIN ONE AND STILL IT HURTS DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT

  4. Gautam Gambhir on Rishabh Pant

    over 1 year

    Gautam Gambhir on Rishabh Pant

  5. The party of free speech, right?

    over 1 year

    The party of free speech, right?

  6. I think after the gen of 3 khans, akshay kumar like actors, there won't be any movies which can be watched with whole family including kids..

    over 1 year

    I love movies which we can watch as family. Movies which have story, action not violence, good music, interesting. I love salman khan, akshay kumar, srk and Aamir movies. I am not here to debate,...

  7. Aging Democrats Are Still Telling the Same Old Story. It’s Time to Turn the Page

    over 1 year

    Aging Democrats Are Still Telling the Same Old Story. It’s Time to Turn the Page

  8. From caste struggles to cyberpark: 100 years of Uralungal workers’ cooperative

    over 1 year

    From caste struggles to cyberpark: 100 years of Uralungal workers’ cooperative

  9. It's almost Feb 14th and someone you love is ignoring!!

    over 1 year

    It's almost Feb 14th and someone you love is ignoring!!

  10. Free the press, end cancel culture 🙄

    over 1 year

    Free the press, end cancel culture 🙄

  11. Need room for rent near ballupur chowk

    over 1 year

    Need room for rent near ballupur chowk

  12. Aditya Tata showroom Nari road branch for bh registration

    over 1 year

    I am out of town (Hyd) and trying to get a BH registration. Trying to gauge the genuineness of Aditya Tata Nari road branch and if they will do as promised

  13. Need Dire help

    over 1 year

    So for starters I'm 18(M) and my girlfriend is 20(F) We've been together since around October last year so around 4-5 months rn and I'd say things are going amazingly well There just seems to be 1 ...

  14. This is Serious. Please visit.

    over 1 year

    Update to my previous post :::: She didn't took her life coz of JEE. She was being tortured and harassed by her Boyfriend. Things went that serious that she had only option left : ' suicide ' Al...

  15. How to invest lumpsum?

    over 1 year

    I have around 50l in fixed deposits that I want to invest. That's around 25% of my portfolio, rest is in equity mutual funds. My emergency fund is separate and insurances are taken care of. My time...

  16. കൊയിലാണ്ടി കുറുവങ്ങാട് ഉത്സവത്തിനിടെ ആനകൾ ഇടഞ്ഞു; 15 പേർക്ക് പരിക്ക് | Koyilandy| Elephant

    over 1 year

    2 people died 30 injured 😶😶

  17. What exactly they do in dry cleaning of coat?

    over 1 year

    So recently i have my coat pant to a dry cleaning shop, he took 300 rupees. I asked him what exactly they do, he said they wash it in petrol. I don't believe what he said. Can someone please confir...

  18. Where can I buy good quality cloth stand in Kochi?

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/vuiuvuduxwie1.png?width=420&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e9ff47d2f09bd7ab98bba3adf8215e85c73e3cd I'm looking to buy a cloth stand (similar as seen in the pic or a better design)...

  19. I've been looking and making friends online. I also observe that I'm the only one who cares.

    over 1 year

    Like in real life when life's good I'm the only one who cares but now I'm in my downfall they don't care anymore no updates, they even don't come to my house since I became neet, even our houses is...

  20. Got my artwork framed and I lowkey feel proud of myself !

    over 1 year

    Got my artwork framed and I lowkey feel proud of myself !

‹ Prev 1 … 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account