IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Space Vision 2047 huge leap: Dr Somanath

    over 1 year

    Space Vision 2047 huge leap: Dr Somanath

  2. How much do you guys earn (if you want to say it)

    over 1 year

    What is your salary as a medior specialist. PS: does someone have a nice SEO case of a succesful project

  3. My first Valentine’s Day gift!

    over 1 year

    Kaizokuo Ni Oreva Naaru!

  4. Doubts regarding cast valid certificate (urgent)

    over 1 year

    Help u/Temporary-Page-7426 because of lack of karma he could not make a post,on behalf of him I am quoting his exact query here ""See guys I'm from Maharashtra but my family is from MP but my bi...

  5. Cricket

    over 1 year

    Anyone up for a cricket match, lets decide the timings later

  6. Weirdest macOs bug ever. Q on the keyboard doesn't register first click (M4 Max 14") (please help)

    over 1 year

    Got a new MacBook and noticed something super strange. "Q" key doesn't register every first press, next presses are registered normally but always the first one is completely ignored. after some ti...

  7. CRPF Soldier Opens Fire At Camp In Manipur, Kills 2 Colleagues, Himself

    over 1 year

    Imphal: Two Central Reserve Police Force soldiers were killed and eight others were injured after their colleague opened fire at them at a camp in Manipur this evening. The CRPF jawan opened fire ...

  8. Kalusukundam friends

    over 1 year

    23rd na kalusukundam friends... Yevarevaru vastunnaru....?

  9. Cult fit or anytime fitness or any other gym

    over 1 year

    Hello cool noidaites, I am planning to join a gym and bit confused which one to join. Can you help me select a gym and share your reviews which would be a good to join as beginner? Looking somethin...

  10. Had no idea how difficult it is to make a movie like CTRL. Hat's off to Vikramaditya Motwane for pulling it off.

    over 1 year

    Had no idea how difficult it is to make a movie like CTRL. Hat's off to Vikramaditya Motwane for pulling it off.

  11. Computer number rejection

    over 1 year

    Hello Sub. I had applied for computer number on 28th Dec and until last week it was showing Stage 1 scrutiny. Today I checked it again and saw it showing Rejected while if I click further, it's sho...

  12. Working Woman Wants Maintenance From Husband Suffering Cancer; Asks Him To Sell Kidney

    over 1 year

    Source: https://voiceformenindia.com/watch-working-woman-wants-maintenance-from-husband-suffering-cancer-asks-him-to-sell-kidney/

  13. TheLiverDoc has hit the nail imo

    over 1 year

    TheLiverDoc has hit the nail imo

  14. Co-Founder Required: I need someone who can help me with my App, the prototype is ready.

    over 1 year

    >I've built an app that generates contracts and some really powerful and useful AI editing features. I'm a lawyer who learnt coding and I used Cursor ai and the o1 model to help build the prototype...

  15. Fitpass

    over 1 year

    Hi everyone Has anybody been using fitpass 360 It will be helpful if you can share the experience with it

  16. Father Stabs Student Multiple Times Inside Coaching Institute in Gujarat for Talking to His Daughter on Phone

    over 1 year

    Father Stabs Student Multiple Times Inside Coaching Institute in Gujarat for Talking to His Daughter on Phone

  17. Thrift shop near Kaloor

    over 1 year

    Anybody know a good place to get cheap shoes? I'm new to the place and wanna know a reliable place to get offbrand shoes. I used to get decent yeezy copies for 500-600 in palakkad. Something simila...

  18. NTPC DD

    over 1 year

    Nuclear is bound to have a massive boom. NYSE stocks have already been exploding.

  19. SERP position high, but traffic low after a site redesign?

    over 1 year

    Currently working in Saas SEO and we just completed a redesign two months ago. Given the project we knew to take precaution on redirects, content optimizations, and internal linking. That's all s...

  20. Any animal vet/ngo for a sick kitten in khar?

    over 1 year

    Hi guys, can someone help with an animal rescue or vet? I unfortunately don't have more then 500 spare atm. There's a litter of kittens and one is really sick and mother missing. She won't take any...

‹ Prev 1 … 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account