IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Any $20/month Keyword Tools?

    over 1 year

    Looking for a good keyword tool for about $20/month, something like KeySearch? Thought about going with them because I like the UI, bu I'm just trying to bootstrap a simple website with a few artic...

  2. Land titling act

    over 1 year

    Jagan chestunte jagan lands kabja chestadu annaru ? Ipudu cbn kabja chestda?

  3. Protest in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

    over 1 year

    Protest in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

  4. What stupid content ppl are posting?

    over 1 year

    What kind of shitty content ppl are posting and how is insta not blocking their account or is just approving of all shittu content. It baffles me.

  5. Guys please pay attention while doing gym

    over 1 year

    Guys please pay attention while doing gym

  6. Jesus? Total Loser. Should’ve Negotiated a Better Deal

    over 1 year

    Jesus? Total Loser. Should’ve Negotiated a Better Deal

  7. Feeling horrible and fu**d

    over 1 year

    Guys Today was my worst day, i had a supply exam today (JNTUH) I didn’t prepare for the exam, I didn’t study at all and put my phone in the exam, got caught , felt so horrible because I never copy ...

  8. Eagle isn’t egleing

    over 1 year

    Eagle isn’t egleing

  9. Any b day freebies in kochi

    over 1 year

    It my b day and im bored and trynna find some freebies since its my b day today any suggestions. Freebies or discounts are welcome Thanks in advance for the suggestions

  10. Not tryna bash pak but does the audio mixing sound bad?

    over 1 year

    Idk if its just me or something but the audio mixing on jio hotstar sounds so bad. The audio levels are over the place, increasing, decreasing randomly (even when the commentators are speaking), ...

  11. Looking for a Part-Time Job in Madurai (College Student)

    over 1 year

    Hey everyone! I'm a college student in Madurai looking for a part-time job to earn some extra income and gain experience. If anyone knows of any openings or has suggestions on where to look, I’d ...

  12. Munnar KSRTC tourist bus damaged by "Asbestos" sheet.

    over 1 year

    https://www.onmanorama.com/travel/kerala/2025/02/19/munnar-ksrtc-double-decker-bus-service-temporarily-cancelled.amp.html Did some digging on asbestos use regulation in India. It's shocking how it...

  13. E-Rickshaws Are Turning Gurgaon Into a Traffic Hell – Enough Is Enough!

    over 1 year

    I am FED UP with the complete lawlessness that e-rickshaws have brought to Gurgaon. What was supposed to be a convenient last-mile transport option has now become a plague on our roads, creating ab...

  14. If I gain one more Kg I'm cooked.

    over 1 year

    If I gain one more Kg I'm cooked.

  15. Purav Jha as urvashi rautela, That's so accurate !!

    over 1 year

    Purav Jha as urvashi rautela, That's so accurate !!

  16. The most special, emotional and satisfying winner announcement ever

    over 1 year

    many of my favorites have won in the past but their win was predictable with strong games , without social media narratives and winner announcement used to get leaked atleast 10-15 minutes before t...

  17. How much would this cost?

    over 1 year

    Just saw a guy’s edited post of a range rover and I happen to see this car right in front of me. I mean this is not edited so how much would it really cost?

  18. This was prophetic

    over 1 year

    This was prophetic

  19. Why are we giving $21 Million, India has a lot more: Trump as DOGE cancels 'voter turnout' funds

    over 1 year

    https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/they-have-a-lot-of-money-donald-trump-defends-move-to-cancel-21-million-fund-on-voter-turnout-in-india-101739923318219-amp.html?utm_campaign=fullar...

  20. How to fix the pages marked with noindex?

    over 1 year

    Hello, I checked my google search console and found there are 1385 pages have been marked with noindex. I watched some teaching videos on Youtube saying I need to open source code and find "<meta n...

‹ Prev 1 … 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account