IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Variety protest by Mahila Congress,kerala 😂😂😂

    over 1 year

    Chirich oru vazhi aaai 😂

  2. Why is there so much self-hate on Indian subreddits?

    over 1 year

    Hey everyone, I'm from Norway and have been living in India for almost a year now. I absolutely love it here. The country is so alive, full of energy, and progressing at an insane pace. But what I...

  3. Bangalore - The irony

    over 1 year

    Bangalore - The irony

  4. Tajmahal, Bangalore.

    over 1 year

    Tajmahal, Bangalore.

  5. Why this guy is disappeared

    over 1 year

    Why this guy is disappeared

  6. In frame: @/maroofculmen

    over 1 year

    He's one of my favorite creators on instagram and I really wish that he receives more recognition for the videos that he makes. Please check him out, I'm sure you'll love it. He brings out the real...

  7. Ab+ blood required at Father Mullers

    over 1 year

    A friend’s mom requires ab+ blood at father Mullers, if anyone could help please dm. No unnecessary dms please.

  8. Maybe I Dreamed This?

    over 1 year

    Hi. I’m not sure if I vastly overestimated this, but I remember reading somewhere that Shashi Kapoor was pitching a story to Aamir Khan? This would’ve been around the time Lagaan was being made. (T...

  9. Trump Blows Up After Onslaught of Devastating Polls, Trump to create office of Presidential Polls which he will personally run.

    over 1 year

    Trump Blows Up After Onslaught of Devastating Polls, Trump to create office of Presidential Polls which he will personally run.

  10. How to know difference between “good things take time to do right” vs. unnecessary perfectionism (i will not promote)

    over 1 year

    I find myself needing to do everything** at the highest level possible.. Context: I’m a solo entrepreneur and right now am do everything myself until my monthly revenue affords me to hire someone....

  11. സഹപാഠികളുടെ ഫോട്ടോ അശ്ലീല അടിക്കുറിപ്പോടെ പങ്കുവച്ചു; പാലക്കാട് എൻജിനിയറിംഗ് വിദ്യാർത്ഥിക്കെതിരെ കേസ്

    over 1 year

    സഹപാഠികളുടെ ഫോട്ടോ അശ്ലീല അടിക്കുറിപ്പോടെ പങ്കുവച്ചു; പാലക്കാട് എൻജിനിയറിംഗ് വിദ്യാർത്ഥിക്കെതിരെ കേസ്

  12. Meetup or guidance

    over 1 year

    I am 26 M Garhwali born and brought in Mumbai currently in Dehradun. I don't know a lot about this city as I came here in my childhood so looking for some company and someone so show me around the ...

  13. Or koi behi h kya aisa 🕺(bhai 30 character ke me story likh du kya poori idher he ) (mods please yaar )

    over 1 year

    Bisi 30 charater ka title meme upload he nhi karne de raha h

  14. I’m new - am I on the right track

    over 1 year

    So im new to trading(done about 2 weeks research). I’m looking to start building my own investment portfolio taking into account I’m a student who has a trust fund that I’m planning on withdrawing ...

  15. Path to Enlightenment

    over 1 year

    Hello, I’m writing this because i’m in a certain spot in my life. A cross roads. Where my journey begins, Splitting off from my old life and becoming something i’ve always wanted to be. The best ...

  16. Got rotten chicken wings from KFC kalmassery (Wednesday offer gimmick)

    over 1 year

    Just a heads-up to anyone planning to visit KFC Kalamassery—we had an absolutely terrible experience there today. We ordered the Wednesday offer combo, which included wings. The moment we got them...

  17. Best Neurosurgeon?

    over 1 year

    Any recommendations for a good neurosurgery hospital / neurosurgeon in Coimbatore?

  18. Fuel efficiency test by V3 Cars

    over 1 year

    Hyryder/Grand Vitara and Baleno/Glanza at the top while Virtus and Hector at the bottom.

  19. Are old hostels demolished yet?

    over 1 year

    I am just asking ki why are the hostels so bad... The good hostels belong to MTECHs.. Plus what about a new boys hostel that is under construction is it gonna be for freshers.. And I saw on website...

  20. vivekanandha junior collage ngo colony ipe center

    over 1 year

    so I got this collage for my inter exams just wantente to kn ow if this center is strict or pretty ok its not that I don't study well.. u know right its just kind of like a bit of heart soothing th...

‹ Prev 1 … 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account