IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Help, law people

    almost 2 years

    I need new IPC, Crpc and evidence bare acts, just for a day. Please help. Even the name and location of the shops which got this will help. Thank you!

  2. Renter didn't pay money or electricity bills for two months,now wants to leave .

    almost 2 years

    My father have flat in pune. We rented it with 9 month lease. Now the renter didn't pay rent for two month. We try to call them after first month rent delay. No one answered . My brother went check...

  3. I found the full version finally

    almost 2 years

    I found the full version finally

  4. Moved back to Vadodara, looking for communities to join

    almost 2 years

    I moved back to Vadodara after 6-7 years of staying moving places for studies and work. My school friends are in different cities and I don't really have a social life here. But looking for someth...

  5. Sunsets of SURAT

    almost 2 years

    Sunsets of SURAT

  6. Parliament Scenes

    almost 2 years

    Parliament Scenes

  7. 7 indie pups looking for their new home

    almost 2 years

    Posted this about a few days back and didn't get much traction on it. A sincere request to animal lovers and carers of Navi Mumbai. These 7 healthy indie pups are looking for a new home. People wit...

  8. Lawyer anyone…!!

    almost 2 years

    Need help on some issue and got some legal doubts as a LW1 in an accident case.

  9. Though I am not a Rajasthani but made this playlist of my fav Songs

    almost 2 years

    Here is my playlist and suggest me more songs https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3A3wSgLpT1xTynKYZVe8OF?si=HQ-24UuMTCSSbzRgBjJ5Dg

  10. How is Drew Binsky such a popular travel vlogger?

    almost 2 years

    Where do I begin? * Virtually 0 cultural awareness, and I'm not referring to his 'older' videos. Watching his "Entering the Slum that Japan Doesn't Want You to See" video where he interviews homel...

  11. Urgent NEED HELP!

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well. I really need your help, and I'm counting on your support. I'm a 17-year-old boy who's just passed 12th grade, and I'm currently preparing for the NEET exam. ...

  12. Airtel AirFiber Nightmare: Slow Speeds, Clueless Support, and Endless Frustration

    almost 2 years

    I need to share my absolutely terrible experience with Airtel AirFiber because this level of service is just unacceptable. The Installation While the AirFiber installation was completed in a day,...

  13. Lekin bhai to badmosh hai

    almost 2 years

    Lekin bhai to badmosh hai

  14. It'd be a shame if this spread like a plague.

    almost 2 years

    It'd be a shame if this spread like a plague.

  15. Hotels for interfaith unmarried couples

    almost 2 years

    I am looking for a hotel that allows unmarried interfaith couple to stay at their place. The hotels here always object of the interfaith nature, even couple friendly hotels If any of you guys hav...

  16. What is the ancestry of Tripathi Brahmins in Kumaon region?

    almost 2 years

    How much I have been told, it is such that a Gujarati Brahmin priest was appointed in Baleshwar Temple, their progeny, aka Gautam Gotra are modern day Tripathis, Tiwaris etc in Kumaon but how true ...

  17. Can i get admission in nuv easily through d2d i am currently in the last semester of diploma at pu

    almost 2 years

    Can i get admission in nuv easily through d2d i am currently in the last semester of diploma at pu

  18. Proj. Coordinater job - Excel - Coordination - 0-5 years - Delhi - Hybrid (mostly WHF)

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys, looking for someone for project coordination profile (0-5 yrs exp.) in Delhi. Team meets for 3-4 days in a month and rest is WFH. Most of the work will include excel and coordinating with ...

  19. Apparently I invented time travel and used it to read 187h of Mac tips in a day

    almost 2 years

    Apparently I invented time travel and used it to read 187h of Mac tips in a day

  20. #craving

    almost 2 years

    anyo e know where can I find guava chaat in Ranchi??

‹ Prev 1 … 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account