IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Imagine if any outsider like Radhika Madaan or Tripti would have worn these outfits. Would Sufi Motiwala still find them perfect?

    almost 2 years

    In parallel world (where they were not Ambanis), he would say: Omg did Shloka’s tailor have so much extra fabric that he ended up attaching it all to this hideous outfit. And who is letting these p...

  2. Translation: Do not buy Chinese car BYD and MG.

    almost 2 years

    But why?

  3. AMA on Personal Finance

    almost 2 years

    Hi r/thane! He is Anooj Mehta from [1 Finance](http://1finance.co.in). He will be answering your questions about personal finance—be it tax planning, mutual funds, insurance, loan management , cre...

  4. Wearable Air purifier : gimmick or revolutionary?

    almost 2 years

    Wearable Air purifier : gimmick or revolutionary?

  5. By 2047, northeast to be India's most prosperous region: Amit Shah {(Apart from Manipur issue. Disscus others problem of NE )}

    almost 2 years

    By 2047, northeast to be India's most prosperous region: Amit Shah {(Apart from Manipur issue. Disscus others problem of NE )}

  6. Tech fest concert ?

    almost 2 years

    Im not from iit bombay but i want to enter the concert nights so me and my friends are very confused about the passes thing like would there be sufficient passes so that if we wait in the queue we ...

  7. 2024, CW 51 - Weekly Random Discussion Thread

    almost 2 years

    **Weekly thread for casual and random topics** This is a casual space, and you are welcome to make submissions about topics that do not quite deserve an individual submission. **Topics that can b...

  8. Repertwahr Day 2

    almost 2 years

    How was the Gujral show? From everything I heard after JA's show, I saved both time and money by skipping it.

  9. Bringing social events to Madurai

    almost 2 years

    Hey people!! I have been in Madurai for like ever and I recently started hosting social events. By profession I’m a psychologist and I am conducting my very first ART THERAPY EVENT at The Irish Ca...

  10. Why Roads in Madurai are worst now a days.

    almost 2 years

    Hello , my native is madurai only currently working in chennai came here for few months for personal work. I have travelled many places here but I found most of the places the ROADS ARE WORSTTT..An...

  11. Pilot on board

    almost 2 years

    New in town ,here for a tour!28M Looking for suggestions for cafe hoppings and good music

  12. Be alert people- Gokul Temple, Mathura Scam

    almost 2 years

    Be alert people- Gokul Temple, Mathura Scam

  13. Students those are from knowledge park

    almost 2 years

    All are requested to mark your attendence those who are from knowledge park so we can plan a meet up

  14. KUL DEVTA

    almost 2 years

    KUL DEVTA

  15. Looking for boutique wedding wear shops

    almost 2 years

    Hi folks, Any recommendations for getting wedding clothes(sherwani for men) stitched at Mysore? I'm trying to convince my cousin not to go Manyavar and instead get something more unique.

  16. Looking for spa recommendations in Noida

    almost 2 years

    Hi, looking for spa recommendations in Noida which have availability of extra services.

  17. Rate this beauty

    almost 2 years

    Rate this beauty

  18. Dad passed away

    almost 2 years

    I’m 22 years old, and my father lives in Coimbatore. My mother passed away in 2016 when I was 14 years old. She was from Malaysia, and my father is from Coimbatore, India. My mother was my father’s...

  19. Lucknow Encounter: ₹25,000 Reward Jihadist Liaqat injured in leg and Arrested after Encounter for Kidnapping Child from Coaching!!

    almost 2 years

    https://x.com/AngrySaffron/status/1870335316222939624 🔺@AngrySaffron

  20. Water conservation | Rain-water harvesting (Kumaun Region) | Other means of saving water

    almost 2 years

    As the title says, I want to do water conservation/ rain-water harvesting at my home, so looking for ideas in what ways my fellow people are doing it or solving water issues at their homes. I don'...

‹ Prev 1 … 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account