IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. DOWN 4%

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I’ve been trading a funded account and had consistent profits using my strategy . However, November and December have been brutal, and I’m now **down 4%.** I know my strategy works,...

  2. "The difference between you and me is that if you make a mistake you can correct it in your next column. If I make a mistake, 20 million people die" —Manmohan Singh.

    almost 2 years

    "The difference between you and me is that if you make a mistake you can correct it in your next column. If I make a mistake, 20 million people die" —Manmohan Singh.

  3. The 2024 Nainital trip

    almost 2 years

    So this year, I went to my hometown only once, and in that time 1 din nikalke, main Nainital ghum aya(for the 1st time), so here are some pics from that trip that i liked and loved...

  4. செம்ம பாடல்கள்🎶🎶

    almost 2 years

    செம்ம பாடல்கள்🎶🎶

  5. PTSD in a nutshell from WC23 to BGT.

    almost 2 years

    PTSD in a nutshell from WC23 to BGT.

  6. Haunting experience with Swiggy

    almost 2 years

    Its new year so I ordered a cake and some stuff from swiggy. It was about an hour when I called the delivery agent as the order was suppose to be delivered withing 40 mins. To my surprise, the del...

  7. Important ❌ impotent ✅

    almost 2 years

    Hindi mai baat kyu ni krti ye. Ft Rowhi Tai

  8. Need travel tips for Patna to Gaya

    almost 2 years

    I am visiting Patna for some work. I will be done by evening. Is it safe to travel by bus to Gaya if I board the bus at night/ evening. I don't see too many options online. Can I book directly from...

  9. 10 yr old me, used to watch the celebs award show on New Year's Eve

    almost 2 years

    10 yr old me, used to watch the celebs award show on New Year's Eve

  10. Main struggles with marketing ?

    almost 2 years

    What are the main struggles of marketing SaaS ? I've seen a lot of people say that the hardest part of SaaS is marketing. as a B2B marketer, I am wondering what are you struggling with ? and als...

  11. My NYE plan. What about you?

    almost 2 years

    We sleeping good tonight boys

  12. It’s Okay If You’re Not Celebrating Like Everyone Else

    almost 2 years

    I just wanted to put this out there for anyone who might need to hear it: it’s okay if you’re not celebrating New Year’s like everyone else. It’s okay if this time feels tough or just not what you ...

  13. She is so cringe !!!!

    almost 2 years

    I don’t know why people target triggered insaan’s fiancée as cringe I find her genuine sometimes but her …… In frame @vishaka_divesh

  14. Honeymoon over? Trump is reportedly ‘annoyed’ by best buddy Elon Musk’s antics

    almost 2 years

    Honeymoon over? Trump is reportedly ‘annoyed’ by best buddy Elon Musk’s antics

  15. Dhoraiya Banka Bihar

    almost 2 years

    Dhoraiya Banka Bihar

  16. Indore to Pune -- Is South Indian Food Available In NH52/60 ?

    almost 2 years

    Travelling with a 6yo (with SPD) who ONLY eats Idly or Dosa. We're on our way to Pune staying in Indore one night. Any suggestions for good restaurants on the way to stock south indian food? Thanks...

  17. Really need some dating advice folks! 🙏🏻

    almost 2 years

    So, I am 24M - have a good professional career going on. Born and brought up in Pune. But have been a big LOSER when it comes to dating - never really took dating seriously or gave a consistent tr...

  18. Bitcoin Miner Foundry Returns Excess 8.18 BTC Fee After Transaction Error

    almost 2 years

    Bitcoin Miner Foundry Returns Excess 8.18 BTC Fee After Transaction Error

  19. Next year will be do or die for me

    almost 2 years

    Next year will be do or die for me

  20. Oru help cheyth tharumo

    almost 2 years

    "Will your family accompany you ?" Ith oru international interview question aanu Enik ithinte meaning um ee question inu ulla answer um ariyilla ariyunna aarelum paranj tharuvo 🙂

‹ Prev 1 … 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account