IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Daily Discussion Thread , 1st January 2024

    almost 2 years

    This is a daily thread for general cricketing discussion/conversation about all topics that don't need to be posted in their own thread. This provides a space for things like general team chan...

  2. How did you celebrate your new year?

    almost 2 years

    I went to my uncle’s retirement party. What about you? Kisika challan hua? 😜😜

  3. One single room available.

    almost 2 years

    A single room available near manisha chowkdi. 2 min walking. Kitchen, washing machine and cute doggos 🐶 Dm me.

  4. What happen if I do not do subject registration on time

    almost 2 years

    I

  5. When Will We Improve?

    almost 2 years

    So, here I am, starting the year with a breakfast buffet at a 5-star hotel, expecting a peaceful morning. Instead, I’m greeted with chaos: Groups of people screaming and laughing as if they own th...

  6. Day 1 of asking do u know anyone who is travelling from Japan to Chennai (or any Indian city ) soon ?

    almost 2 years

    Need some help to get few toys from there lol 😂 yes toys 🚗 Yes he or she will be fairly compensated as well as per weight or as per Total bill Note : Don’t worry the toys will be delivered to...

  7. Excerpts from essay written by The Bhagat Singh at age 16. In June 1923, titled "Problem of untouchability"

    almost 2 years

    Happy new year. It's been 101 years since Bhagat wrote this essay. I find it interesting that how the views of a young lad then and now are quite similar. For example, Bhagat writes, "Would no...

  8. GG wanted Pujara for BGT

    almost 2 years

    https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/gautam-gambhir-cheteshwar-pujara-ind-vs-aus-bgt-selectors-9753729/

  9. How to permanently unhide files?

    almost 2 years

    Some of my files have been erroneously marked as hidden because the OS mistakenly assigned them a garbage file extension. Changing them to have a normal file extension did not fix this, and I have ...

  10. First time took this beauty to the mountains.

    almost 2 years

    Mount Kanchenjunga in the background

  11. xattr recursive flag removed????

    almost 2 years

    xattr recursive flag removed????

  12. Good morning guys, welcome to 2025

    almost 2 years

    Ah i had no plans for new year party just some drinks at a friend's place where I met this girl and we vibed so well as if we were made for each other turns out she has a bf. So yeah that's how 202...

  13. North Carolina governor commutes 15 death row sentences on last day in office | North Carolina

    almost 2 years

    North Carolina governor commutes 15 death row sentences on last day in office | North Carolina

  14. Any sunrise point that I could visit now?

    almost 2 years

    Woke up early and wanted to for a ride now. Is there any point we could visit now around 30kms range?

  15. Year each state is projected to reach a nominal GDP of $1T

    almost 2 years

    Year each state is projected to reach a nominal GDP of $1T

  16. Finder Problem

    almost 2 years

    Ever since updating my 2020 MacBook Air to the newest OS, Finder can no longer retrieve my documents UNLESS I have recently opened them. For example, if a document is called “Smith et al” and I typ...

  17. Black MAGA ends 2024 among the year's biggest losers

    almost 2 years

    Black MAGA ends 2024 among the year's biggest losers

  18. Whatever!! This was one of the best episode for me. I don't remember having laughed so hard recently

    almost 2 years

    Whatever!! This was one of the best episode for me. I don't remember having laughed so hard recently

  19. Elon Musk 'living in cottage on Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate'

    almost 2 years

    Elon Musk 'living in cottage on Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate'

  20. I made this visualizer! Check out the artist!

    almost 2 years

    Recently i had opportunity to work with Arjun Anup, an odia singer, and me being motion graphics designer, made the cover and animation. And yes Happy New Year bhaimane !!!

‹ Prev 1 … 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account