IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. After learning the backstory behind 'Czech Colony' in HYD, I was wondering if anyone knew why this locality appears to be named after Baghdad, Iraq?

    over 1 year

    After learning the backstory behind 'Czech Colony' in HYD, I was wondering if anyone knew why this locality appears to be named after Baghdad, Iraq?

  2. Non-expert sharing results!

    over 1 year

    Hey! My husband and I run a small video production business (just the two of us) and I wanted to share how stoked I am with my research and implementation of best SEO practices. I'm in no way an ex...

  3. The hype behind Interstellar was worth it.

    over 1 year

    For context, Interstellar (2014) re-released. I watched it like 5-8 years ago? Didn't quite understand and didn't understood the hype behind it. From then, I always used to think how it's over rat...

  4. When you’re passionate about something, share it with the world

    over 1 year

    When you’re passionate about something, share it with the world

  5. Need an opinion

    over 1 year

    I forgot to book tickets of Interstellar in IMAX. And now all the good seats are gone! So, should i go watch it in INOX or I shouldn’t miss imax experience? Ps: I love watching movies.

  6. Am I doing something wrong?

    over 1 year

    I am being judged for saying somethings which are true. This place doesn't seem right to me. I am not that kind who can mix well and got rejected by all clubs which had seriously affected my self c...

  7. STOP. 💀 noooo. 😂

    over 1 year

    STOP. 💀 noooo. 😂

  8. true ha kya ye?

    over 1 year

    true ha kya ye?

  9. Just mind-blowing

    over 1 year

    Just mind-blowing

  10. Renting a Bike from Mysore to Ooty

    over 1 year

    I'm planning a trip from Mysore to Ooty and would love to rent a bike for the journey. Is it possible to rent a bike in Mysore and take it to Ooty? If so, can anyone recommend reliable rental servi...

  11. Black magic happening under palm beach road bridge

    over 1 year

    I saw a small fire starting, there were some lemons filled with pink color, and my friend found a doll with a nail inserted into its head few months ago. I never knew this kind of thing happened in...

  12. People of Mumbai, please help me decide if I should get a Gym membership or a bicycle.

    over 1 year

    Please Forgive me if this looks like a stupid question to you guys but I am genuinely confused. Hey everyone, I’m stuck between getting a gym membership or buying a cycle,! A bit about me: I’m...

  13. Finding my Music Taste

    over 1 year

    do you guys have ever tried exploring as what kind of music do you like apparently every time i see someone who has a great music taste ends up telling me how good kendrick drake and kanye west is ...

  14. Off to Ayodhya from Delhi, reaching tomorrow morning, suggest something?

    over 1 year

    What to do?

  15. What is the accepted truth of Buddhism??

    over 1 year

    In Shiva Purana there is a story where an ascetic asks Lord Vishnu "Lord why did you bring Buddha into this world and created a confusion ?" Lord Vishnu replies "I created Buddha because the Dharm...

  16. Girls you have the boon! Use your stalking skills here...get influenced by this reel!!!

    over 1 year

    I always felt that why can't we do this! It's so easy to reach family members of a*****es then why not?

  17. NEED ASAP HELP WITH BUYING LAPTOP SPARE PARTS

    over 1 year

    please suggest where can i get the at a fair rate. IN URGET NEED.

  18. ഡൽഹിയിൽ സി.പി.എം നോട്ടയുടെ പിന്നിൽ; സി.പി.ഐയുടെ മലയാളി സ്ഥാനാർഥിക്ക് 618 വോട്ട്

    over 1 year

    ഡൽഹിയിൽ സി.പി.എം നോട്ടയുടെ പിന്നിൽ; സി.പി.ഐയുടെ മലയാളി സ്ഥാനാർഥിക്ക് 618 വോട്ട്

  19. Ghansoli property market..

    over 1 year

    Am I the only one who thinks that property market is super inflated in Ghansoli? Feels like this is super controlled by set of brokers especially who made their base in Sector 8 to 15. Asking rent ...

  20. neet for life

    over 1 year

    i am 29 m with only one year work experience why this happened to me? because the country i am in has very very very few jobs, and my family lives here as a person who could not resume his educa...

‹ Prev 1 … 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account