-
Looking for friends
25 M working in good IT company..new in the city . looking for friends..
-
The Anti-business Kerala Masterclass
The Anti-business Kerala Masterclass
-
Thoughts?
Thoughts?
-
Finally purchased a bike for myself.
https://preview.redd.it/r0zw2wqos77e1.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d450aabc9dea34d07331e203e97188861d63e4e9 https://preview.redd.it/qyhoo1ros77e1.jpg?width=4000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0...
-
What is this guy trying to do?
Saw this in my college's parking lot and wondered why there is a hole there and why he/she attached a wire to the frame inside.. What is he/she trying to do?
-
Random Click
I just randomly got up in mid viral and saw beautiful moon so I tried to capture it, pardon but I tried my best
-
Full red moon from last night
Full red moon from last night
-
How do i stop my stream from blocking comments?
Help they all default to this
-
"School Bus Catches Fire in Kollam Kannanloor; Everyone Safe, Cause Unknown"
"School Bus Catches Fire in Kollam Kannanloor; Everyone Safe, Cause Unknown"
-
Mobor Beach Sunset
home
-
Good recommendation for restaurant for dining and bowling.
Hi, my team is hosting a dinner near Thane for about 30-35 people. Any good suggestions? :) Thank you🌸
-
I kind like Stage Master or whatever it's called.
It's not a bad idea. The cool thing is that the windows are live so you can have a video playing in one, and keep an eye on a chat in the other, in the corner of your eye. And it's easy to flip t...
-
Raj Thackeray’s appearance at family wedding sparks talks of reconciliation with Uddhav
Raj Thackeray’s appearance at family wedding sparks talks of reconciliation with Uddhav
-
those who only solved pyq's, how much did you score in QFT 1
I scored 134, literally on the verge of crying. also those who got 180+ what material did you follow
-
I got an opportunity to work as an intern but unpaid.Should I join this internship?
I've recently completed my bsc in computer science and working in sales field part-time while looking for opportunities, and one day I got a call from a company(I didn't applied) in Hyderabad and t...
-
What percents of Indian students study abroad?
Like if you could give a percentage of students(high school and college), what percentage would you say end up studying abroad? Just wondering because someone I talked to said it was 80% or somethi...
-
Waapis jaana pdega school aab
Waapis jaana pdega school aab
-
Vivian : From a dull low to absolute shit show
Vivian is DUMB, PRETENTIOUS & CLASSLESS This is the basic gist of everything I am about to say. So lets dive deeper into the life and times of this pretentious panvaadi on Bigg Boss. 1. He came i...
-
Translation:/ Rishabh why don't you take Travis Head for a long drive?
Pant be like: Maine jo accident dekha hai, aur dard sehen Kiya hai, Mai to kisi ke saath baithna bhi pasand nahi karta! 🤣🤣
-
The favorite burger of the chemistry guys ..
The favorite burger of the chemistry guys ..
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.