IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Census in india after 2021

    almost 2 years

    Why no census? 3 years have passed after 2021. Why the central government is not doing it?

  2. Madness

    almost 2 years

    Madness

  3. THE AGE OF CLICKBAIT HAS ENDED! NO MORE FALSE TITLES!

    almost 2 years

    Please be real

  4. Printing Engineering Krlu Sir?

    almost 2 years

    Printing Engineering Krlu Sir?

  5. No Christmas Plans?

    almost 2 years

    FREE Entry for ladies & couples To secure your spot, share: Full Name | 10-digit Contact Number Find your names on the pre-booking list at the box office tonight! Please Note: - Guest list clos...

  6. Donate unused/remaining Wix Studio Basic

    almost 2 years

    # Hi, hopefully, there are some who do not use Wix Studio even just the Basic, if you can donate that plan? I am trying to explore as a study for a portfolio. Hopefully, someone can help? Thanks in...

  7. The duality of man

    almost 2 years

    The duality of man

  8. GOA Christmas 2024

    almost 2 years

    This is what it is come to ...no hope

  9. Desperate measures against waterlogging

    almost 2 years

    I recently visited an area notorious for severe waterlogging, where even slight rainfall renders the 100-foot wide road impassable. During heavy rains, the water rises to waist-high levels, effecti...

  10. I am Santa for Christmas Day. What would you like to ask of me??

    almost 2 years

    I am Santa for Christmas Day. What would you like to ask of me??

  11. Ways to deal with eChallan

    almost 2 years

    I am a college student This year got 4 e challan on my bike No Hemet (hnji all no Hemet) 1000 each Any other way to deal with em than paying 4000

  12. This mas was gaslighting and mods were silent at least take a action against misinformation.

    almost 2 years

    This mas was gaslighting and mods were silent at least take a action against misinformation.

  13. External monitor stopped working after update to Sequoia 15.1 on AirM2 2022

    almost 2 years

    Hi. After update to newest system from 14.x my external monitors stopped to work with my air... I have some cheap projector that I connect to using HDM-USB-c cable, but also I got Dell 2k monitor ...

  14. 11 Years ago, Michael Saylor compared Bitcoin to online gambling, today Saylor’s MicroStrategy owns 444,262 BTC worth $27.7B.

    almost 2 years

    11 Years ago, Michael Saylor compared Bitcoin to online gambling, today Saylor’s MicroStrategy owns 444,262 BTC worth $27.7B.

  15. posting my study hours (kalse) till JEE Adv! (agar qualify hua...)

    almost 2 years

    posting my study hours (kalse) till JEE Adv! (agar qualify hua...)

  16. About to quit my startup job. Advice?

    almost 2 years

    About to quit my startup job that is equity based. These people are clowns. I have only vested about half of potential shares. I have my contracts: services agreement, statement of services, shar...

  17. Santa in kota💀💀💀

    almost 2 years

    Santa in kota💀💀💀

  18. Safety Engineering Breadth

    almost 2 years

    How is the Safety Engineering course from the School of Safety and Reliability as a Breadth course? The professor is Heeralal Gargama. How is the content, attendance requirements and grading? Any...

  19. Need pg/rk suggestion near dlf downtown sector 25

    almost 2 years

    I am looking for pg/room for around 15k. Some related previous posts recommend u block, some say dont go u block. Physically went there every building is like to let. Can anyone share good rk/pg ...

  20. My respect for dv today goes 200 percent when I saw this bullshit side of shitty avinash changing character 3 rd time in this show every fake fight, fake love angle and fake drama atleast dv doesn't done fake dramas to stay relevant in this show

    almost 2 years

    Pov

‹ Prev 1 … 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account