IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Wht about samay rainas leaked phone number dose he really used that no for daily basis

    almost 2 years

    Wht about samay rainas leaked phone number dose he really used that no for daily basis

  2. Wasted my 11th

    almost 2 years

    I wasted my 11th like every other candidate preparing for JEE, now I am helpless and planning to leave my current coaching and study by myself in 12th. Please tell me if I still got chance

  3. Was so happy with my Kanet white Himalayan that I got another!

    almost 2 years

    [OC]

  4. Query Related to a Banking Activity - Union Bank

    almost 2 years

    I have a query regarding my Union Bank account, which I opened 8-10 years ago. At the time, I was informed that it was a zero-balance account, and I wouldn’t face any issues even if I didn’t mainta...

  5. Any live bakers in Surat?

    almost 2 years

    Does anyone know if there are any bakers who bakes with our ingredients and our customised requirements be it Nankhatai or any other baked items?

  6. Wanted to share some thoughts about M. T. Vasudevan Nair

    almost 2 years

    My favorite writer has passed away. I am not an ardent reader, and I tend to forget most of what I read. But I always kept one of his books near my bed, and I would read him at least once a week. K...

  7. Thoughts on this?

    almost 2 years

    https://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay?newsID=1257096

  8. Recommendations for blogs, books etc. to increase leads (performance marketing)

    almost 2 years

    Hello everyone, I would like to deepen my knowledge in the field of performance marketing (in terms of lead increase, lead generation through SEO pages) and wanted to ask if anyone here can recomm...

  9. Backlinks count increased but DA still not increased

    almost 2 years

    Hello everyone, We have been manually updating backlinks while the count of backlinks have exponentially increased, the DA is still on the lower side/ no change. Please guide on what can be done t...

  10. What taxi option available to travel from Pune airport to Baner without waiting. Travelling with a baby so wanted to avoid heading over to aeromall and then wait in queue for Uber or Ola.

    almost 2 years

    Reaching over on weekend at 8 pm so o am pretty sure Uber and Ola queues would be packed. Checked with local taxi operator - they are charging regular charge of 2000 for 80 kms. My drop distance is...

  11. Best School In Kochi?

    almost 2 years

    Any good suggestions for schools eight grade?I heard Greets was good but apparently they don't offer bus transportation to Fort Kochi.Gregorian offered that but didn't think it was that good.Is Gre...

  12. Being honest in my business finally paid off in long run 🥹

    almost 2 years

    I run a tech agency business, I often see people quoting whatever they like because the client is non-technical or does not have any idea for tech related thing and basically rip them off once the ...

  13. How is the Starbacks at Vellayambalam?

    almost 2 years

    Has anyone been to the Starbucks at Vellayambalam. Is it suitable to get a cup of coffee and sit there for long study sessions like 4 hours and is it realy 24/7. Thanks in advance

  14. POSTING MOCK SCORE UNTIL I GET 200+ (🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡)

    almost 2 years

    POSTING MOCK SCORE UNTIL I GET 200+ (🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡)

  15. Does anyone know of any good online chess classes run from Chennai ?

    almost 2 years

    Like a club where they can meet once in a while to play but mostly classes are online.

  16. Recommendations for TVS Service Centers

    almost 2 years

    I've recently moved to Vadodara and I need to get my 2nd service done for my TVS scooty. I've heard good things about the Zummerwala Service Center at Chhani Road. The TVS person recommended the Av...

  17. Looking for PG

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I'm looking for a PG in Gurgaon. Here are my preferences: Office Location: Near Ambience Mall, but I'm okay with staying farther as I only need to go to the office 2 days a week (hybrid mode)....

  18. Guide for first timer

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys this is my first time in goa and I have listened to everyone tell about all the different things happening here. But the thing is I’m unsure what to do, all I’m starting to do is renting a...

  19. Swimming lessons

    almost 2 years

    Any one knows any instructor who conduct swimming lessons in Canacona (or South Goa in general)?

  20. Hamara Pyara ...Nucklau🤧💕

    almost 2 years

    Hamara Pyara ...Nucklau🤧💕

‹ Prev 1 … 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account