IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Men (Gen Z and Gen Alpha), please do not hold hatred for women; it will destroy only YOU

    almost 2 years

    This long letter is for young Indian men - teenage guys, Gen Alphas/ younger Gen Z's. I'm a millennial man and I am writing this for you. **As you know, people use social media to validate their b...

  2. i need serious advice

    almost 2 years

    i m in 11th studying for integrated i was clueless for the whole time as i was not sure if i really want to study for jee and now i think i should i have not scored more than 100 in any of the mock...

  3. Such pretty noida evening

    almost 2 years

    View from cafe FOL sector 104 Hajipur

  4. Fully Furnished Room for Rent (for male) – Available Jan 1 near estate

    almost 2 years

    Hey r/thane I’m moving out of my current place and helping the broker find a person to take it over. Here’s the lowdown: Details: Rent: ₹24,000/month Deposit: Just 1 month’s rent Brokerage: 1 ...

  5. This guys spewing hate on Andhra Pradesh

    almost 2 years

    This guys spewing hate on Andhra Pradesh

  6. Urgent-Character certificate from police to employer

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys, I'm trying to submit character certificate request on the official portal however, I'm only getting option to select police station from thane district. And I stay in Mulund. When I sele...

  7. Fraudulent Airtel Customer Services

    almost 2 years

    Help needed!! I got Airtel broadband services in Bangalore in July 2022. Had been using it ever since and had no complaints. I had to move to Noida in October and called the customer service to dis...

  8. Wayanad MP Priyanka Gandhi attacked Himachal Pradesh Government without realising it's her own party in power in the state!

    almost 2 years

    Aah adipoli vaa povam Its her maiden speech in Parliament. Wayanadukarude bhagyam.

  9. Bengaluru Metro Fare Hike: How Much Will Namma Metro Ticket Prices Increase In 2025?

    almost 2 years

    Bengaluru Metro Fare Hike: How Much Will Namma Metro Ticket Prices Increase In 2025?

  10. Anyone wants to learn drone or just a quick photoshoot

    almost 2 years

    I have a dji mini 2 it’s pretty good drone if anyone is intrested in learning how to Use a drone i can help and if you need a photo shoot or particular reel just dm me from meerut

  11. Average ther ROXX owner

    almost 2 years

    Average ther ROXX owner

  12. Need your opinion

    almost 2 years

    I am from Delhi and in a relationship with a Mumbai man. We often fight over the language/slang he uses for me and my family. According to him, using foul language is OK in Mumbai culture. However,...

  13. My account put on hold for 2k after I filed a cyber crime complaint on RBI

    almost 2 years

    Recently I filed a complaint regarding a scam that happened with me nearly 2k was sent to the scamster. I filed a detailed complaint on the cyber crime portal in RBI in UPI related disputes. This a...

  14. Avinash is new shilpa of house

    almost 2 years

    Avinash and Shilpa are engaging in similar behaviors, both claiming to play fair while backstabbing their own allies. However, when Shilpa did the same, she was heavily criticized and slammed. On ...

  15. Should I open a savings account in ICICI or HDFC?

    almost 2 years

    Got a job they’re not opening a salary account but I have a shit bank currently which was a continuation of a student account from my college, I want to shift banks before onboarding. I need one th...

  16. Kullu's views on the infamous Roast

    almost 2 years

    Kullu's views on the infamous Roast

  17. Got my Indian Liquid Net Worth to 8 digit.

    almost 2 years

    Just got my CAS statement today and my liquid net worth just touched 8 digit mark(for me liquid net worth is something I can liquidate in 7 working days). https://preview.redd.it/co2s0ryxzk6e1.png...

  18. Why One Nation One Election is labelled as draconian move by the opposition

    almost 2 years

    Why One Nation One Election is labelled as draconian move by the opposition

  19. Dhup me chath pe maggi.

    almost 2 years

    I love maggi slow cooked with a lot of garlic and coriander. What's your maggi secret.

  20. Atul Subhash's case can be an eye opener.

    almost 2 years

    To my fellow brothers , ask your GFs about their opinions on the whole case. Check the early signs. This case can be an eye opener for you to save yourself. See if she's empathetic or blatantl...

‹ Prev 1 … 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account