IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. My toxic trait is Sunday ko neend 7 baje khul jaati hai, office wale din 11 baje tak sone ka mann hota hai

    almost 2 years

    My toxic trait is Sunday ko neend 7 baje khul jaati hai, office wale din 11 baje tak sone ka mann hota hai

  2. എന്തൊക്കെ കണ്ട് തീർത്താലാണ് കേരളത്തിലെ ഒരു ദിവസം തീർന്നുകിട്ടുന്നത്... 😌

    almost 2 years

    എന്തൊക്കെ കണ്ട് തീർത്താലാണ് കേരളത്തിലെ ഒരു ദിവസം തീർന്നുകിട്ടുന്നത്... 😌

  3. XRP's seems to be garbage

    almost 2 years

    \- XRP is premined. \- Ripple holds **2%** of the current minted xrp \- Ripple has full control over the remaining 50 billion xrp to be released which is approx **50%** of total supply. \- It...

  4. Dhanyawad bhaiya.. reddit dinner meet up.

    almost 2 years

    Sab bhaiyo ko dhanyawad Ravivar ko Rajput dhaba pe rangarang meet up and dinner ke aayojan ke liye. More to come. 💯

  5. SNAP 2 in Jaipur today anyone?

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys! Is anyone going to give SNAP 2 today?

  6. അയ്യോ! കേന്ദ്രസർക്കാർ കേരളത്തോട് 132 കോടി ചോദിക്കുന്നേ!

    almost 2 years

    അയ്യോ! കേന്ദ്രസർക്കാർ കേരളത്തോട് 132 കോടി ചോദിക്കുന്നേ!

  7. The aliens’ message is revealed. They’re still working on spelling, though.

    almost 2 years

    The aliens’ message is revealed. They’re still working on spelling, though.

  8. Jassi bahi took 1 wicket here I was waiting for match to start (T:BRO)

    almost 2 years

    Jassi bahi took 1 wicket here I was waiting for match to start (T:BRO)

  9. Seeking Problems

    almost 2 years

    I'm trying to find real world Business problems to start my B2B business , i'm more inclined to B2B SaaS not selling service , any ideas ? i know that the main problem businesses are mainly facing ...

  10. Proprietary GMB Profile Ranking Software?

    almost 2 years

    I worked for a large SEO agency for 2 years and have followed numerous accounts on twitter but never heard of anything like this before until the past couple months. There's a local SEO agency...

  11. "Allegations Against 'Indogerman Education & Fly With Privesh': Document Forgery and Visa Issues"

    almost 2 years

    Does anyone have information about 'Indogerman Education & Fly With Privesh,' run by Privesh Chauhan? I've heard claims that he is allegedly involved in forging documents to secure visas for his cl...

  12. Are penny stocks worth investing in?

    almost 2 years

    Are penny stocks worth investing in? Have you had any success trading in them?

  13. Looking for a part time dog groomer.

    almost 2 years

    I’m looking for someone who just has to bathe a 7 year old very friendly lab twice a week, all supplies provided and paid well. If anyone is interested, please DM

  14. Are there successful-profitable traders that use just a 1:1 RR ratio?

    almost 2 years

    I have learned from pro traders that is essential at least to risk 1 and make 2 (1:2 Risk/Reward), but many times, my TP is not triggered and I believe is because I am too greedy targeting 2 instea...

  15. Looking for a home stay/pg with food in Amarkantak

    almost 2 years

    Looking for a home stay/pg with food in Amarkantak

  16. Pushpa 2 in Telugu

    almost 2 years

    Hello, I want to watch Pushpa 2 in the original language because I prefer sub over dub but I'm not sure if the theatres in Surat are providing subtitles in the Telugu release. Does anyone have an...

  17. In USA, a Malayali-American woman went missing more than 20 years and still, it is one of the most famous unsolved missing case mysteries in New York and USA.

    almost 2 years

    Her name is Sneha Anne Philp, she was born in Kerala(southern side) in 1970 and went to the USA with her parents in her early teens. So she disappeared in 2001 10th September a day before the 9/11...

  18. Toxic reviews - Abhishek Upmanyu

    almost 2 years

    There was mad rush at the venue today, first time I attended a stand-up with so many attendees in Nagpur. Honestly I didn't think it lived up to the hype, in fact I liked Karunesh's show from last ...

  19. Need a 1BHK or 1RK for rent by this month

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys! Me and my friend (bachelors) are looking for a place in either Andheri or Goregaon, preferably near the station. Rent budget is around 20-23k. Would like a furnished one but it can be sem...

  20. Is it safe in a cab for a girl ?

    almost 2 years

    Assuming I have to report at itbp around 7:15 I have never been to greater nodia and on satellite all I can see is empty farms . Should I bring a company with me due to early morning even before su...

‹ Prev 1 … 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account