IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Returning back home ♥️

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, so after more than 15 years (5 in Delhi and 10 in Australia) I am finally returning back to Dehradun in 2026, I really missed the place. I want to contribute to our economy and I am p...

  2. Now this is development I can get behind!

    almost 2 years

    https://x.com/yaduveerwadiyar/status/1875183102034907143 Mysuru’s Future Takes Flight! I’m excited to announce a transformative partnership between Air Kerala and Mysuru Airport, aimed at boosti...

  3. Remember anyone ?

    almost 2 years

    Remember anyone ?

  4. Abhishek Upmanyu 18jan Show Vadodara

    almost 2 years

    I got Platinum X 2 tickets for 8:30pm show of Abhishek Upmanyu. Platinums are sold out rn. I am willing to sell them for cost price as I am unable to attend. DM if interested

  5. Do you know about hymenoplastry ??

    almost 2 years

    okay i am just curious ?? why isnt there much awareness about this ??

  6. Coldplay Ahmedabad ticket Swap

    almost 2 years

    I've 4 tickets for 25th jan in Block G. I want to swap them for 26th Jan.

  7. Puneet Khurana case Update: Police SHO tells the Investigation Officer to not give Puneet's last video to his family

    almost 2 years

    Puneet Khurana case Update: Police SHO tells the Investigation Officer to not give Puneet's last video to his family

  8. Statement 2

    almost 2 years

    Kaise check Krna ki koi bhi compund inse alag bhi ki wo soluble hai ya ni Ek question aya tha ki naoh se react kon kar skta compound and we had to check electro negative elememts to is it the diff...

  9. Being the least pathetic loser doesn't make KV a winner.

    almost 2 years

    Anybody that votes KV because "at least he's not as bad as the others" is just as pathetic. He is not a king as this subreddit claims him to be. He spoke up about Digvijay elimination ONCE, althoug...

  10. I love dogs

    almost 2 years

    Anyone has idea how much will it cost to get my seat back to its original condition ? It’s ntorq Scooty from Tvs

  11. ’14th Now’: Thousands expected to convene in nation’s capital to demand Congress bar Trump from office

    almost 2 years

    ’14th Now’: Thousands expected to convene in nation’s capital to demand Congress bar Trump from office

  12. Donald Trump fumes over flag flying at half-staff to honor Jimmy Carter during inauguration

    almost 2 years

    Donald Trump fumes over flag flying at half-staff to honor Jimmy Carter during inauguration

  13. Does TN not have a solid department like Kerala MVD?

    almost 2 years

    Recently many of you might've come across this viral video where a Kerala MVD Inspector pulled out his S24 Ultra in order to document a violator. I noticed that even though they're from the MVD wh...

  14. We all got different priorities

    almost 2 years

    We all got different priorities

  15. Where can I find summer-wear for women at this time?

    almost 2 years

    Same as title. Need some recommendations to shop summer-wear for women such as dresses, jumpsuits, tops etc Thanks in advance!

  16. need neck tie like this, where can I get it?

    almost 2 years

    need neck tie like this, where can I get it?

  17. Anyone here actually lied on their resume (especially about neet gaps) and actually got away with it?

    almost 2 years

    Title

  18. Do it

    almost 2 years

    Do it

  19. How to work with multiple spaces on macOS? Any tricks?

    almost 2 years

    I tried to build my multi-spaces workflow in linux&windows. But macOS has really confused me. Dock is not helpful at all in this case, it doesn't hide apps that don't belong to the current space...

  20. Is there a way to copy to clipboard and save to documents at the same time using screenshot in mac ?

    almost 2 years

    Is there a way to copy to clipboard and save to documents at the same time using screenshot in mac ? I successfully made option to take screenshot using cmd + shift + s like in windows but is ...

‹ Prev 1 … 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account