IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Bhagalpur Metro update

    almost 2 years

    Source: Bihar State Urban Development and Housing Department

  2. Can people of Sheth avalon stfu

    almost 2 years

    I am attending my father in the CCU of Jupiter,it's 10 pm and people are BLASTING music from there,I don't see any point of using speakers for events like this.Its impossible for patients to sleep ...

  3. Best food spots in Vizag

    almost 2 years

    Hello from a Bangalorean travelling to Vishakapatnam and Araku valley for New Year’s, please let me know your favourite eateries in your city for me to try out! We’re open to trying anything and e...

  4. Budget friendly Cherai Beach Resort?

    almost 2 years

    I'm planning to visit Cherai Beach and stay for 2 days around Christmas time with my family. I'm looking for a family-friendly, budget-friendly resort in Cherai. Can anyone recommend some good sta...

  5. Christmas tree artificial

    almost 2 years

    Where can I buy artificial Christmas trees in TVM? The kind that can be disassembled and reused.

  6. Explained: India's one nation one election proposal

    almost 2 years

    Explained: India's one nation one election proposal

  7. First Cricketer to get blocked by God 🙏

    almost 2 years

    First Cricketer to get blocked by God 🙏

  8. Pls suggest some good research report sources

    almost 2 years

    I wanted to find some good research reports published by various firms related to indian stock market, as i wanted to improve my understanding about various stocks, industries and markets as a whole

  9. Badminton Partner

    almost 2 years

    Hello Everyone, we are 2 M in Hare krishna Vihar looking for badminton Partners. If interested please dm

  10. Weird experience at CCD

    almost 2 years

    Went to CCD pathadipalam yesterday, was sitting near the glass wall. This man in the photo was knocking and asking for money. He stood there for more than 45mintue, staring at me and my friends. Fe...

  11. 18th question

    almost 2 years

    Please help

  12. Result

    almost 2 years

    What about result? I think so it is one of the very less IIT's whose result is not declared yet.

  13. M21. Help me invest my hard earned ₹50k.

    almost 2 years

    Hey. I come from a lower middle class background. I did Zomato deliveries along with my B.B.A. degree. I saved ,₹50k in last one year. Now I am placed at an MNC with a package of 6L/Annum. I don't ...

  14. Ngos near Nerul who accept stray cats

    almost 2 years

    Kindly let me know if any ngos accept stray cats, a kitten, who seems by herself and injured. Please let me know asap 🙏

  15. Planned Event? The Truth About NJ’s Drone ‘UFOs

    almost 2 years

    Guys just read about project blue beam it's old theory and US govt doing the same.

  16. What's the purpose of this metro line?

    almost 2 years

    I have never seen any metro train pass through this line. I don't think there is one at the moment. It runs between chilkalguda circle along the blue line from mettuguda and joins the green line to...

  17. What is the word for God in your language?

    almost 2 years

    In the pre colonial times, Mizos had many words for God. When the Bible was being translated into Mizo there was a question on which word should be used. They eventually landed on Pathian. The othe...

  18. Multiple police bodycam videos showing famous YouTuber MKBHD being pulled over for traffic violations have surfaced

    almost 2 years

    Multiple police bodycam videos showing famous YouTuber MKBHD being pulled over for traffic violations have surfaced

  19. Does video within your blog / article improve SEO? Looking to test this with some people

    almost 2 years

    I've been diving into SEO for a while now, and one thing I keep seeing mentioned is the power of video to improve rankings. Videos are said to boost engagement and lower bounce rates, but I’m curio...

  20. 2BHK Flat Available near Patna Airport

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I have a newly renovated 2BHK flat ([pictures](https://imgur.com/a/pf6Mmlz)) available in Indrapuri / Raja Bazar. It's located on Bailey Road (\~10m inside) facing **east** to a 20ft ...

‹ Prev 1 … 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 … 218 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account