IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Traffic Police in Mumbai? Most corrupt.

    almost 2 years

    I am from Gujarat and I am traveling to Mumbai for 2 days via my personal car. What I realised it that the moment i stepped into Maharashtra border and Mumbai specifically every traffic cops stops ...

  2. Do you remember this type of Auto Rickshaws?

    almost 2 years

    What are your memories attached to this legendary Auto Rickshaw? It used to run s lot in Mangalore atleast until 2012 if I remember it right!

  3. Companies Are Scrambling to Fund Trump’s Inauguration. He’s Keeping Track - The president-elect is expected to raise more money than ever for his second inauguration. He’s keeping tabs on who’s donating — and who hasn’t

    almost 2 years

    Companies Are Scrambling to Fund Trump’s Inauguration. He’s Keeping Track - The president-elect is expected to raise more money than ever for his second inauguration. He’s keeping tabs on who’s don...

  4. ML/DSA

    almost 2 years

    Looking for dedicated folks who can venture along in this field, would be nice to have a good peer group who can keep us motivated, please refrain if you are some mundane crackhead who just wants t...

  5. concert in sivakasi (fundraiser)

    almost 2 years

    Hey Guys, this is a personal outreach from me to all of you. I’m part of Rajapalyam Sivakasi Round Table, where we work solely towards helping those lesser fortunate children who need it the most....

  6. Shot this back in October. Thought it’d look good here.

    almost 2 years

    Shot this back in October. Thought it’d look good here.

  7. Is Bhola Litti Really Worth the Hype?

    almost 2 years

    Hi! I’ve never tried Bhola Litti, but seeing all the hype around it, and despite its somewhat high price, I want to give it a try. But is it truly worth the hype?

  8. Nothing is Going Right For KTM!

    almost 2 years

    Nothing is Going Right For KTM!

  9. Mom made masala dosa.. lo sab khaa lo :3

    almost 2 years

    Masala dosa, sambhar, coconut chutney, mint-coconut chutney & tomato onion chutney

  10. Kashish 🤣🤣

    almost 2 years

    Hmm Batao Avinash.. 😂😂

  11. Hakeem Jeffries pulls off a pre-Trump power play

    almost 2 years

    Hakeem Jeffries pulls off a pre-Trump power play

  12. 2 days trip to ujjain

    almost 2 years

    So I will be reaching Friday early morning around 6 am on ujjain for mahakal baba and omkareshvar darshan I need help of you guys to plan my trip for 2 days 1 night

  13. Immigration officer at airport asked a weird question

    almost 2 years

    So three of us were at the immigration counter at RGIA, I was last to present my passport to the officer who was a lady in her thirties. She asked me to look at camera and then started a conversati...

  14. Naam sujal in the house baby !!

    almost 2 years

    This fuckin boy got me emotional. From seeing him rap with my classmates to representing nagpur globally. Proud to call him my childhood friend 😭

  15. Zomato delivery man forced to remove Santa Claus attire in MP

    almost 2 years

    Zomato delivery man forced to remove Santa Claus attire in MP

  16. Can you take bike to Sinhagad Fort?

    almost 2 years

    Hey! Just wanted to know if we can take bike to Sinhagad Fort from Pune. Also, how are the roads? Is it safe to drive? Also, any recommendations or tips for a safe journey? Food suggestions?

  17. Just wanted to share something on Christmas

    almost 2 years

    I just ordered some waffles from Swiggy, and the delivery partner was a slightly old man. His face had really white beard, and he was wearing a smile on his face. I'm a student, so I don't really...

  18. Restaurants Using Plastic Wrappers for Steaming Hot Idlis

    almost 2 years

    I recently noticed something really concerning at a local restaurant. They were steaming hot idlis wrapped in plastic! I’m not sure if they’re doing it to keep the shape intact or for convenience, ...

  19. आपलं बीड 🥲

    almost 2 years

    Credit :- instagram

  20. China is decades ahead of us. They did it and the gap will remain because they didn't exclude most of their population by adopting Chinese language everywhere unlike India. They focused on work and results, not glitz and glamour of feeling Western and speaking English

    almost 2 years

    We are like that guy studying for board exams who copies how the last few toppers talked, what they wore, how they spoke etc, thinking this will help. But refuse to study the really hard things. ...

‹ Prev 1 … 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 … 218 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account