IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Birthday it is!

    over 1 year

    Not feeling like goin out today, turning 25 and it still feels like I'm 18 - time just flew by soo fast. Used to celebrate it during my teens watching harry Potter all day long and that's what I'l...

  2. One of my favorite songs in recent times, so beautifully describing the final journey, be it the lyrics or the picturization. Movie's depiction of life in a typical Telangana village is perfect.

    over 1 year

    One of my favorite songs in recent times, so beautifully describing the final journey, be it the lyrics or the picturization. Movie's depiction of life in a typical Telangana village is perfect.

  3. Why do rich people go on podcasts and advice people against being rich

    over 1 year

    Why do people who become rich become philosophers suddenly and give advice to not run after money or other things while they had done so to achieve that ?

  4. Lost my father and I don't about my ancestoral property in bihar madhubani! Need your help

    over 1 year

    I live in Delhi since childhood, used to occasionally visit Bihar. Lost my father due to covid. Never thought I had to worry about things like land papers. Don't have father or grand father, only u...

  5. Rural Gujarat (Sasan Gir)

    over 1 year

    Sasan has changed a lot in last 5 years, wish the unfinished projects complete soon

  6. Happy Uttarayana Everyone!!

    over 1 year

    How’s your uttarayana going, what’s your area looking like.

  7. Made this in Lachung last year

    over 1 year

    Made this in Lachung last year

  8. Koi Bata do please

    over 1 year

    Koi Bata do please

  9. Essence of Mukti

    over 1 year

    https://youtu.be/P8kK36m8B-U?si=TxJcvumoQdGbx0pi This video gives a pretty succinct description of Jnana Yoga via the analysis of “Who is the mind talking to?”. Ramana Maharishi has to be credite...

  10. I left this Gurgaon startup after sexual misconduct and bad behaviour

    over 1 year

    `TLDR: A former employee shares their experience of working in a startup, highlighting the stressful and toxic work culture. Instances of forced overtime, lack of proper breaks, scrutiny over takin...

  11. Breakthrough in Odisha's Longest Tunnel Marks Engineering Triumph!!

    over 1 year

    The Khurda Road-Balangir New Rail Line Project has reached a significant milestone with the successful breakthrough of a critical tunnel located between Buguda and Banigochha in Odisha's Nayagarh d...

  12. Dream Big - My Custom Wallpaper

    over 1 year

    Dream Big - My Custom Wallpaper

  13. 30th wedding anniversary celebration

    over 1 year

    So it's my parents 30th wedding anniversary and i was planning to take them to a nice dinner somewhere. You guys have any other ides or plans that you can suggest? Please help me out

  14. How to prepare for Jee

    over 1 year

    I am about to give my 11th finals and I have completed my 11th syllabus that is just ncert no other books what should I do for giving jee? Do I have to start from scratch or just start 12th? Resour...

  15. The Jallikattu competition has begun in Madurai's Avaniyapuram, featuring 1,100 bulls and 900 skilled bull-tamers. Strict rules and security measures are in place to ensure safety.

    over 1 year

    The best bull will win a tractor worth Rs 11 lakhs, and the top bull-tamer will receive a car worth Rs 8 lakhs, along with other exciting prizes.

  16. Drop down the chemistry faculties you studied 12th from and your current mock chem score

    over 1 year

    Drop down the chemistry faculties you studied 12th from and your current mock chem score

  17. I am at a loss, only home page is indexing (URL in thread)

    over 1 year

    Let me start by saying I am not an idiot, I've been doing SEO for almost 20 years, however with a new website we've acquired, I am either missing something really basic or there is something else g...

  18. "We have got to know that BJP have started to distribute GOLD CHAINS to the public now." - Ex Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal

    over 1 year

    Source: Trust me bro, IB, Income Tax, R&AW, Sources, Sutra, Ander ke log, Bodyguards of Amit Shah, Aam Aadmi Intelligence Agency (AAIA)

  19. Turning Your Trades into Wins

    over 1 year

    The new year is here, and what better way to dive into 2025 than with a chance to win big? Bitget is hosting an exciting January Trading Competition with a whopping $10,000 prize pool up for grabs!...

  20. Popcorn fights back

    over 1 year

    Popcorn fights back

‹ Prev 1 … 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account