IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. What is the best way to keep up with googles changes? They Google Search Central blog?

    over 1 year

    I just got done reading probably about 50 of Google's documents on how they rank and how their search works. My head is spinning but I do feel a lot more educated now. I'm sure a lot of you have al...

  2. From U.S. but want to study college in chennai or pretty much anywhere in TN

    over 1 year

    I am from the U.S. and always felt that India college life feels way more fun than in the U.S. I can speak good tamil without an accent and can also read and write tamil pretty fast. Whenever, I go...

  3. An honest food Darzee review

    over 1 year

    I used food darzwe in Delhi and uncovered some frankly shady practices. I had looked for Reddit reviews prior to subscribing and hadn’t found much so wanted to post this to prevent others from bein...

  4. Duke 390 Gen 3 mileage vs cruising speed discussion

    over 1 year

    I know people say, when you get bike for performance, you shouldn’t worry about mileage. But mileage is one important aspect as well. Thats why creating this post. I recently did a 600+ kms long r...

  5. Birds @ Karanji Park

    over 1 year

    Birds @ Karanji Park

  6. What options do mid startups have with investors?… I will not promote

    over 1 year

    I have lots of experience designing apps. I have an idea for a product that should exist but my conservative back of the envelope math indicates that this could make several millions in the coming...

  7. बीजेपी 🪷 के धाकड़ धामी की मौजूदगी मे उनकी कैबिनट द्वारा मंजूर किया गया स्वघोषित सख्त भू-कानून एक लाइन में कहा जा सकता है - "खोदा पहाड़, निकली चुहिया।"

    over 1 year

    बीजेपी 🪷 के धाकड़ धामी की मौजूदगी मे उनकी कैबिनट द्वारा मंजूर किया गया स्वघोषित सख्त भू-कानून एक लाइन में कहा जा सकता है - "खोदा पहाड़, निकली चुहिया।"

  8. KPL

    over 1 year

    Anybody has schedule or something .its fun to go for such activities.

  9. Chandigarh 🌇

    over 1 year

    Hoping the city beautiful stays clean and green and we contribute towards its beauty as well.

  10. Places to buy raw chicken near Citylight?

    over 1 year

    Places to buy raw chicken near Citylight?

  11. India’s economy ❌Adani-Ambani Pvt. Ltd✅

    over 1 year

    Main sirf schemes nahi, saara desh bechta hoon! ✅ Airports – Adani now controls 7 major airports. ✅ Ports – Adani runs 13 ports, handling 30% of India’s cargo. ✅ Power & Coal – Adani dominates e...

  12. Golf buddies in Chandigarh or Panchkula

    over 1 year

    I moved back to Chandigarh after being on and off abroad for past 15 years. Most of my friend circle is not into playing golf. I used to play as a kid but have forgot the game with time. I recently...

  13. What is the meaning?

    over 1 year

    What is the meaning of Panimaar and thathera? I know it's some kind of insult but not the meaning.

  14. Must-Visit Places, Must-Eat Food & Budget Stays in Chennai

    over 1 year

    Hey fellow redditors, I'll be visiting Chennai soon and would love your recommendations on: 1. Must-visit places – I'm open to historical sites, cultural spots, scenic locations, and hidden gems ...

  15. Be it for speedbreakers or slowly moving traffic

    over 1 year

    Be it for speedbreakers or slowly moving traffic

  16. Not even experts can drive here

    over 1 year

    Not even experts can drive here

  17. The tempo driver panicked when an MCD truck overtook from the left, causing him to turn the steering to the right.

    over 1 year

    The tempo driver panicked when an MCD truck overtook from the left, causing him to turn the steering to the right.

  18. Daily Discussion thread

    over 1 year

    Daily Discussion thread

  19. I have no words !!

    over 1 year

    I have no words !!

  20. Mahashivratri par Bhandara...

    over 1 year

    bhia, apne apne area mei mahashivratri k bhandare ki location do, kahi agar thandai bategi toh wo b bata do.. annapurna thaane k samne aur bairathi colony k chorahe par h bhandara..

‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account