IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Five years of CAA: Citizenship remains an empty promise for Hindu migrants in Bengal

    almost 2 years

    Five years of CAA: Citizenship remains an empty promise for Hindu migrants in Bengal

  2. Fraud music teacher in jaipur has mentally harassed me.

    almost 2 years

    My family was visiting Jaipur and my dad found this music classes/guy to see if jaipur is any good for music. The guy sweet talked dad into us visiting his school. I will not reveal his name. Owne...

  3. Urgent Security Concerns at NIE Mysore Girls' Hostel

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I'm a student at the National Institute of Engineering, Mysore, and I feel compelled to raise a serious issue that's been ongoing at our Girls' Hostel. For the past week, our hostel...

  4. Any Global Banks in Indore? Fed Up With HDFC/ICICI

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I'm completely fed up with the suar service from HDFC and ICICI banks in Indore. Especially during international tranfers....Their inefficiency and delays have caused me enough embar...

  5. Fee payment

    almost 2 years

    When will the fee payment link be activated?

  6. A kind request to all of you

    almost 2 years

    A kind request to all of you

  7. Are there any Sikkim communities in US or Canada?

    almost 2 years

    Are there any Sikkim communities in US or Canada; where do Sikkim people live abroad?

  8. Interior & Renovation

    almost 2 years

    Guys, I wanted to get my apartment renovated from scratch, its old and had been on rent for several years. Does anyone has any good carpenter who can get it done exactly as per the design given - a...

  9. How can we have corruption free politicians and law enforcement

    almost 2 years

    Just as the title says How to form a government with candidates who are well educated and unbiased, works according to the constitution enforcing the law by guiding law enforcement in proper path ...

  10. My eyes plus snapchat color tone.

    almost 2 years

    I was working and suddenly i saw my friend was doing something on her phone, the frame was looking awesome. What do you guys think?

  11. Looking to buy farm land in or near Ranchi

    almost 2 years

    I am currently living in Delhi but I am planning to move to Ranchi within 3 years. I have purchased a land for house in Namkum area, and another land as investment in Ormanjhi region. But these are...

  12. Finally

    almost 2 years

    Finally

  13. Let's do Jodhpur Reddit Meetup

    almost 2 years

    All subs are doing meetups lekin hamare Jodhpur valo ka ek bhi nhi hua. To aap log Next Sunday ko kya karne vale h agar free he let's do a meet-up guys. Are you guys ready [View Poll](https://www....

  14. Elections

    almost 2 years

    want to know everything about elections. which posts arw available for which year students and how exactly everything happens

  15. Sad Reality

    almost 2 years

    Today i saw a begger exploiting her kid to sel ballon by gaining sympathy..How cruel these beggers are, its winter and...no words i have...the world is too bad.

  16. I am so happy

    almost 2 years

    I don't know where to say this but I am so happy . My mother never wanted to own a smartphone but after us pestering her too much , she gave in and bought one . Today on the family WhatsApp group s...

  17. So no police complaint on this because Indian Govt data?

    almost 2 years

    Corrective action ❌ Denial and gaslighting ✔️

  18. Private Town Buses in Tamil Nadu: Reckless Driving, Speeding, and Relentless Honking - Who Do We Complain To

    almost 2 years

    [Not the actual image.](https://preview.redd.it/59tcmrnaey5e1.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=5505c04f9db69219225104e44319c6dd04e32699) Yesterday, I traveled from my native village in the No...

  19. Fuc-ked society

    almost 2 years

    Fuc-ked society

  20. We losing our linguistical heritage, our lang, in queue?

    almost 2 years

    We losing our linguistical heritage, our lang, in queue?

‹ Prev 1 … 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account