IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Opinion: Let's get this straight, Samay is the most Good Looking comedian in India

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/ykie1ll6vpae1.jpg?width=900&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b1b050b6ef4e0e9dc5f2ff86a494b57196a95732

  2. "I am extremely tortured by my wife and in laws. They are demanding 10 Lakhs more in Alimony that I don't have." - Police releases 2 minute clip of Puneet Khurana's 59 minute last video.

    almost 2 years

    "I am extremely tortured by my wife and in laws. They are demanding 10 Lakhs more in Alimony that I don't have." - Police releases 2 minute clip of Puneet Khurana's 59 minute last video.

  3. Why is everyone suddenly noticing Indians lack civic sense?

    almost 2 years

    Why is everyone highlighting Indians' lack of civic sense recently?

  4. Looking for a venue, pls help!!

    almost 2 years

    My fellow indorians, can u pls suggest me a good decent venue for 100 people in range rs 500- 700 per plate for holding an evening family gathering? I want to celebrate my baby's birthday ...

  5. Buildings, Birds and Bombay! Pictures I took a couple of weeks ago while visiting Mumbai, hope y'all like it!

    almost 2 years

    Buildings, Birds and Bombay! Pictures I took a couple of weeks ago while visiting Mumbai, hope y'all like it!

  6. Recommendations for full body checkup

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I'm looking for the best hospital for a fill body checkup for my mom. Any recommendations on which hospitals to consult/avoid in the city help. Thanks!

  7. 92 Bengaluru roads dropped from white-topping project as Karnataka govt withdraws tenders

    almost 2 years

    92 Bengaluru roads dropped from white-topping project as Karnataka govt withdraws tenders

  8. dermatologist

    almost 2 years

    was planning to visit dr anusha pai for acne and acne scar, but not really sure anyone here has been there?

  9. What's my caste?

    almost 2 years

    Recently shifted to Hyderabad in a pg for govt exams & the fellow aspirants are enquiring themselves about their caste for reservation. I'm also seeing caste wars between tollywood fans (you know...

  10. Got called asshole by a lady for no reason

    almost 2 years

    It was just a normal day in my (23m) life. Got up, got ready, and left for my work. Just like a normal day, I walked out of the society gate and stood, waiting for a rickshaw. Just like everyday, ...

  11. A place of divine serenity.. Somnath Jyotirling..!

    almost 2 years

    A place of divine serenity.. Somnath Jyotirling..!

  12. Hilux

    almost 2 years

    Punjab police is using hilux for patrolling, crazy.

  13. Life goes on

    almost 2 years

    A new year has begun but it’s the same old thing. Something has changed though, I’m in Atlanta now, having left NYC behind. I can only hope and pray that the next 30 years goes by quickly. Other ...

  14. തമിഴ്‌നാട്ടിലേക്ക്‌ ടൂറിസം പാക്കേജുമായി കെഎസ്‌ആർടിസി

    almost 2 years

    തമിഴ്‌നാട്ടിലേക്ക്‌ ടൂറിസം പാക്കേജുമായി കെഎസ്‌ആർടിസി

  15. Bro wtf

    almost 2 years

    Bro wtf

  16. Since 87% of Haryanvis are deficient in iron, is it time to rethink the vegetarian diet that was forced upon the state by Mool Shankar Tiwari ji from Gujarat (dayanand).

    almost 2 years

    Since 87% of Haryanvis are deficient in iron, is it time to rethink the vegetarian diet that was forced upon the state by Mool Shankar Tiwari ji from Gujarat (dayanand).

  17. That or a gallon of gas

    almost 2 years

    That or a gallon of gas

  18. Bangladesh revises history, textbooks to say Ziaur Rahman [father of Khaleda Zia] declared independence, and not Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman [father of Sheikh Hasina]

    almost 2 years

    Bangladesh revises history, textbooks to say Ziaur Rahman [father of Khaleda Zia] declared independence, and not Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman [father of Sheikh Hasina]

  19. humesa ka hai

    almost 2 years

    humesa ka hai

  20. Ketan Parekh front running scam; no allegation against Motilal Oswal

    almost 2 years

    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/scamster-ketan-parekh-back-in-sebi-net-banned-from-market/articleshow/116896158.cms Kindly share your views on involvement of Motilal Os...

‹ Prev 1 … 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account