IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Guesswork: How low can NIFTY dip till it goes UP again?

    over 1 year

    We know nobody can predict the lows or highs of a market.However just for fun how low can the NIFTY dip before it starts heading UP?

  2. Foreign agents

    over 1 year

    Foreign agents

  3. Why people love so much noise

    over 1 year

    This is sector 35 Kharghar, these assholes are blasting these bhojpuri songs(which sound very inappropriate) on very loud volume, this is so annoying

  4. $220.344M Liquidated From The Crypto Market in Last 24 hours

    over 1 year

    What a way to start the week right? With a lot of REKTs. In the past 24 hours, 220.344 traders were liquidated with a total liquidations in $538.86M... The largest liquidation happened on Binance B...

  5. Will my phone go old without using it?

    over 1 year

    I got a phone as a gift but I already have a phone. Will it become old and slow if I just keep it aside and use if after say 2 or 3 years? Thanks .

  6. As per data by Union Minister of Tourism &Bureau of Immigration,GOI in Lok Sabha,Bengal recd 27.07 lk (rank#3) foreign tourists (FTA) during 2023 and 21.19 lk foreign Bangladeshi tourists came into India legally during 2023- Hence,Bengal attracted only ~6.5 lk non Bangladeshi foreign tourists.

    over 1 year

    As per data by Union Minister of Tourism &Bureau of Immigration,GOI in Lok Sabha,Bengal recd 27.07 lk (rank#3) foreign tourists (FTA) during 2023 and 21.19 lk foreign Bangladeshi tourists came int...

  7. What are you doing PW😭😭😭😭

    over 1 year

    What are you doing PW😭😭😭😭

  8. Rara chicken crisis

    over 1 year

    Can someone please tell me an exceptionally good place to have Rara chicken. It’s a little urgent. Thank you

  9. Looking for Players

    over 1 year

    Hi Folks! I am Snehal Banerjee, the IGL of team Paradox ( Valorant) are looking for 3 players who play valorant. We are coming to Kshitijh 2025 to participate in Gamefest. Last year we were the ru...

  10. Sriti Jha is NOT asexual 🗣️🗣️🗣️

    over 1 year

    I keep reading this same shit everywhere and frankly it's exhausting. Just because she gave a speech in first person about asexuality, it doesn't mean she's one too. So please stop saying that and ...

  11. Open for everyone

    over 1 year

    If anyone wants to celebrate makarsankranti around waghodia road . Dm!

  12. New scam(or not). Beware of online housing rental websites.

    over 1 year

    Found a 1BHK apartment ad on 99acres for 15K in DLF New Town Heights. When I contacted the listed number, I was asked for ID proof and a refundable 3K to create a visitor pass. The amount would be ...

  13. Suggest some places for best khasta from Lucknow

    over 1 year

    Apun to apne gaao ki taraf se leta hai ekdam chatpata

  14. No hype culture

    over 1 year

    I have always wondered why NEs try to be such perfectionist and quick to judge our artists when our entertainment media is almost non existent but will gladly hype up mainland cultures and artists....

  15. अयलय भासा के आंधी

    over 1 year

    अयलय भासा के आंधी

  16. Farewell to years and years of slices of love

    over 1 year

    The closure was already posted in the group by a redditor.

  17. Help me with investing and suggest a few books to read about investing.

    over 1 year

    I’m a 29-year-old male, single, and earn around 70k a month after taxes. I work in government service, so I don’t expect significant salary hikes like those in the software industry. I own a house,...

  18. T-shirt printer

    over 1 year

    Hi everyone. I’m looking for a recommendation regarding a good printer that prints on T-shirt in Mapusa or around. Good quality and reasonable prices would be appreciated. Thanks community

  19. Stereotypes about all the areas of Doon?

    over 1 year

    As far as I know, Dalanwala is considered rich people area.

  20. Took my exit at loss of 10% in this bearish market (advice)

    over 1 year

    although a decent amount for me its recoverable. Any advice on when to return back in the market / indicators of reversal

‹ Prev 1 … 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account