IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Looking to connect with real estate agents in Mangalore

    over 1 year

    I know a lot of people who are looking for all types of housing and properties in Mangalore and looking to build a directory where I can redirect these folks to real estate agents in Mangalore. If ...

  2. Cute boi found #cute

    over 1 year

    Found this boi.

  3. Women entrepreneurship I will not promote

    over 1 year

    Hey, my mother is 50 years old, and she wants to start an early-age STEM-based school to improve critical thinking for students aged 3 to 12 years in india. How can she get started? Is there any wo...

  4. ‘Kamaal Ka Bhopal’: City’s growth vision to shine at GIS-2025

    over 1 year

    ‘Kamaal Ka Bhopal’: City’s growth vision to shine at GIS-2025

  5. Needs geared turbo-fan. Cool diagram tho

    over 1 year

    Needs geared turbo-fan. Cool diagram tho

  6. The 3 Cryptos that could EXPLODE in 2025

    over 1 year

    If you're looking for cryptos with serious potential for 2025, here are three that could explode. **PEPE** already had its moment, but there's still plenty of room for another massive run. If D...

  7. any suggestion for brand sponsorship for my friend collage

    over 1 year

    >Hello People of coimbatore my frind collage has a event on march 15 and 16 need a suggest of brand sponsorship like clothing anime mech and more. need some help Thanks

  8. When Does TUEE 2025 start?

    over 1 year

    When does the admission process start, and everything that comes after that Also how to prepare for it and where can I get previous year's Paper I am planning to do MCA in TU

  9. Is this how GHKKPM works?

    over 1 year

    ngl I am only watching this for ML. Although I am little bit aware of how Star Plus’s holy trinity works, I still thought of giving it a chance cause casting was fresh and ML is a pookie. But I n...

  10. Poll: How would you react on burning of Bhagavad Gita

    over 1 year

    Just a Poll to see what hindus think [View Poll](https://www.reddit.com/poll/1ij0vsy)

  11. table tennis in balewadi

    over 1 year

    Where can I play table tennis in baner balewadi or nearby areas? Also, looking for partner if anyone interested to join.

  12. Trump administration can add judicial noncompliance to its list of early accomplishments.

    over 1 year

    Trump administration can add judicial noncompliance to its list of early accomplishments.

  13. Why Gold is Going Bonkers !

    over 1 year

    [https://indicestracker.com/blog/5](https://indicestracker.com/blog/5) Hey everyone! Lately, gold prices have been soaring, and after researching, I’ve written a detailed article on the factors d...

  14. Thang-Ta: The Martial Art from Manipur

    over 1 year

    Video Description: Huyen langlon is an Indian martial art from Manipur. In the Meitei language, huyen means war while langlon or langlong can mean net, knowledge or art. Huyen langlon consists of...

  15. Do we choose our god or god chooses us to be his devotee??

    over 1 year

    I have heard someone on YouTube(I don’t remember the name) who said that “God chooses us to be his devotee” Is it true?? Like I am a Shiv Bhakt, so did Lord Shiva chose me as his devotee???

  16. My Dms

    over 1 year

    My Dms

  17. Window seat, a Malayalam book and a Train ride through somewhere in Kerala

    over 1 year

    Window seat, a Malayalam book and a Train ride through somewhere in Kerala

  18. Pune: MNS Leader Beats Up Bullet Rider for Creating Nuisance with Loud Silencer

    over 1 year

    Pune: MNS Leader Beats Up Bullet Rider for Creating Nuisance with Loud Silencer

  19. Which chandigarh college can I get admission in?

    over 1 year

    I (18f) passed 12th with 70 percent in commerce without maths, in 2023-24 academic year, took a gap year later. I will be aiming for ECO hons, I did my schooling from Gmsss 37b, I am a permanent r...

  20. shawarma point besides passport seva

    over 1 year

    some/long :P time back there was one shawarma point/ restaurant besides (left to) passport seva office. where it is now? did they shift somewhere else? i had a shawarma once and i never had such a ...

‹ Prev 1 … 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account