-
Fund Managers and their experience in India.
Credit- r/Sharemarketupdates
-
Question about covered calls.
Other than the negative that your upside return on the underlying is limited, what negatives are there to covered calls?
-
Is it just me or do you also think people are overreacting on this ‘latent’ situation?
While I completely understand why people found ranveer’s question inappropriate I don’t see what was the need for an FIR? People were offended by what he said and they have the right to criticise ...
-
Russian Authorities Block Access to Country’s Largest Crypto Aggregator Platform
Russian Authorities Block Access to Country’s Largest Crypto Aggregator Platform
-
Taj Bandstand at the place of Sea Rock.
Taj Bandstand at the place of Sea Rock.
-
Long Term Smoker who Quit ? Hows life now and how did you Quit.
Been smoking for 5 years—at least 2 packs a day, sometimes more, along with multiple Mary Jane's daily. Lately, the effects are catching up—breathlessness, fatigue, and just feeling off all the tim...
-
Anybody want to sell perfume dm me
If anyone has used or unused "branded" perfume which they don't want anymore can dm me
-
Looking for artisanal bakeries (for customized desserts)
Heyy, I wanted to know if there are any good artisanal bakers who can customise a cake to be more diabetic-friendly. Thanks in advance!
-
Visiting india
Hi everyone I'm thinking of visiting india during my summer break in June/July and I was hoping to get some info. When is the best time to book a tour to visit the taj mahal and agra fort, also ar...
-
Guess the location
Guess the location
-
Anyone know the exact location of the Ekart hub near Nerul, Sector 23?
I missed a Ekart delivery today, and the Ekart delivery guy mentioned that I can pick the package from their logistics hub near Sector 23. But he didn’t give me the exact location, and I can’t seem...
-
The Mitsubishi Evo Ten can put even a supercar to shame!
The Mitsubishi Evo Ten can put even a supercar to shame!
-
Pune Smart city
Somewhere on sus pashan road
-
Ooty under night sky !!
Ooty under night sky !!
-
“Best Eats & Chill Spots: Cafes, Street Food, and Hookah Recommendations?”
Hey guys Me and my partner will be visiting Agra for 2 days I’m looking for some recommendations for great places to eat and chill. • Cafés & Dinner Spots: • Bakeries & Local Foods: • Ho...
-
George Soros used USAID grants to destabilise India, Bangladesh and other nations, report claims
George Soros used USAID grants to destabilise India, Bangladesh and other nations, report claims
-
Do you think urban loneliness is real? In delhi
Hi, I am 24 Male, Software Engineer. Tldr: I am from Mumbai and came here in delhi for a job. And we have hybrid work culture. I live in janakpuri and my work location is also janakpuri. Situati...
-
Rape Convict Asaram's Matru-Pitru Pujan Diwas Banners Spotted Outside Vashi Station In Navi Mumbai; 'Posters Removed,' Says NMMC Official
Rape Convict Asaram's Matru-Pitru Pujan Diwas Banners Spotted Outside Vashi Station In Navi Mumbai; 'Posters Removed,' Says NMMC Official
-
Today is the 19th Anniversary of Kakopathar Massacre
Today is the 19th Anniversary of Kakopathar Massacre
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.