IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Is it possible for an entire folder to just disappear in iCloud?

    almost 2 years

    If you'd asked me that last week, I would have said no. Now, I'm not so sure: Short version: a folder I use almost daily disappeared from my iCloud drive last week on all devices. I did not/would ...

  2. APSC AE

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I’m currently in my 3rd year of Civil Engineering and feeling uncertain about my future path. I’ve narrowed it down to two options: 1. Prepare for GATE in my 4th year, aim for admissi...

  3. Title bhid gaya

    almost 2 years

    Source - https://x.com/lokmat/status/1853354395712340180?t=zkmFIRrJAS7aqHjZuygY-g&s=19

  4. If anyone is feeling down feel free to dm me

    almost 2 years

    holidays can be brutal.

  5. Do clubs check ID on entry on new years ?

    almost 2 years

    Me (20M) and my friends (19M) and (19M) are planning to go to a club most probably buy a ticket for an event on bookmyshow or something and were heavily considering publiq but it says 21+ would the...

  6. How can I spend 3 hours in pune airport?

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys I have a layover of 3 hours in pune airport, i have never been to pune airport , so wanted suggestions on how can i kill my time?

  7. A lifelong student of economics and a graceful leader, qualities that have become a rarity in contemporary politicians

    almost 2 years

    Rest in Glory, Dr. Manmohan Singh (1932-2024)

  8. Swing trades are the way

    almost 2 years

    I found the most success with swing trades. I started with mid cap shares, with basic information, mostly I’d just buy on Friday and usually sell on Wednesday. It was very easy and I was often cons...

  9. Is Dosei quality and taste deteriorating at CTR Malleshwaram?

    almost 2 years

    CTR is just a 5-6 minute walk from my home. I have been visiting that place for almost two decades now whenever I feel like going. Over the years, I have observed that the size of the Dosei has red...

  10. What is a privilege Indians take for granted?

    almost 2 years

    What is a privilege Indians take for granted?

  11. Somewhere in kannur.

    almost 2 years

    Somewhere in kannur.

  12. Odisha fertility rate is lower than the ideal '2.1'

    almost 2 years

    Odisha fertility rate is lower than the ideal '2.1'

  13. Please review my portfolio

    almost 2 years

    Added this over last 8 months, with a total investment of 3L lakh. Quick pointers on my reasonings: I believe, in EV push, if we're to start manufacturing lithium batteries, Indoborax should ben...

  14. Dream come true

    almost 2 years

    Always thought these bikes were just digital dreams in games, but seeing one up close for the first time was a jaw-drop moment. That clean red finish is a work of art.

  15. Ethereum (ETH) Tumbles 15%: Over $23 Billion in Unrealized Losses Trigger Sell-Off Fears

    almost 2 years

    Ethereum (ETH) Tumbles 15%: Over $23 Billion in Unrealized Losses Trigger Sell-Off Fears

  16. Harsh Beniwal's GF

    almost 2 years

    Harsh Beniwal's GF

  17. Completely Removed From Serps

    almost 2 years

    this is so frustrating, this december update removed my pages from the serps and im down revenue and clicks. its gone bad, i am still indexed according to search console but almost every keyword i ...

  18. Harsh limbacharya>Sahil shah

    almost 2 years

    Harsh limbacharya>Sahil shah

  19. What he must be thinking 🤔?

    almost 2 years

    What he must be thinking 🤔?

  20. Are we not supposed to use this anymore?

    almost 2 years

    Are we not supposed to use this anymore?

‹ Prev 1 … 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account