IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Pranab Mukherjee's Daughter Slams Congress Amid Manmohan Singh Memorial Row. Sharmistha Mukherjee claimed that when Pranab Mukherjee died in 2020, the Congress leadership did not even convene a condolence meeting by the Congress Working Committee.

    almost 2 years

    Pranab Mukherjee's Daughter Slams Congress Amid Manmohan Singh Memorial Row. Sharmistha Mukherjee claimed that when Pranab Mukherjee died in 2020, the Congress leadership did not even convene a con...

  2. The new MICA legislation on crypto market and travel rule.

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, this is mostly a post concerning EU crypto users. I received an email about the new MiCA bill and the travel rule in the EU, and it’s concerning, especially for someone like me who ...

  3. perfect positioning. thanks Youtube algorithm

    almost 2 years

    perfect positioning. thanks Youtube algorithm

  4. SEO workflow

    almost 2 years

    I've recently completed an SEO course on Udemy and felt like I learned a lot. I have a blog that is like to apply a lot of this knowledge to. My question is this - is there a typical workflow that ...

  5. I feel an apology is entitled to Patrick Star as even he is far smarter than the average Trump voter.

    almost 2 years

    I feel an apology is entitled to Patrick Star as even he is far smarter than the average Trump voter.

  6. Loosing Faith In My Country

    almost 2 years

    I(20M) am a resident of Delhi... Since the last 3.5years I am actively involved in the finance industry and i have realised I have a passion towards these things... I am currently making a career i...

  7. Avesam star appudalaa... Ippudilaa... Shameless character may be.

    almost 2 years

    Avesam star appudalaa... Ippudilaa... Shameless character may be.

  8. Network (sometimes) broken via VLAN interface

    almost 2 years

    Using a VLAN (less than 100) interface created via Settings (standard settings, MTU, using DHCP, etc) and trying to connect to a service via TCP, it times out, sometimes. When looking in Wireshark ...

  9. Snowfall bhi ho hi jaayegi ?

    almost 2 years

    Guys ole gir gye h Gurgaon me Pahado me jaaye ya snowfall ho jaayegi new year tak idhar ? 😂

  10. Marriage and investing

    almost 2 years

    Getting married soon and both of us have invested in stocks. My to be husband's portfolio is almost 6X of mine. Fellow redditors in my situation, do you prefer to keep your finances separ...

  11. Moving aboard , anyone interested in hoverboard??

    almost 2 years

    In upcoming weeks will be moving aboard

  12. Why all the high beams?

    almost 2 years

    Travelling post 6 pm now a days has become impossible. Every single vehicle is using high beams, ALONG with LED headlights. Some Autos and Cars are equipping separate attachment LED light to th...

  13. Banda Singh Bahadur War memorial, Chappar Chiri, Mohali, Punjab. It was built to commemorate the victory of Banda Singh Bahadur against Mughals at the battle of Chappar Chiri, 1710. Wazir Khan was killed in this battle, who was infamous for ordering the execution of Guru Gobind Singh's young sons.

    almost 2 years

    Banda Singh Bahadur War memorial, Chappar Chiri, Mohali, Punjab. It was built to commemorate the victory of Banda Singh Bahadur against Mughals at the battle of Chappar Chiri, 1710. Wazir Khan was ...

  14. Is Jhanak going off air

    almost 2 years

    From being one of the top 2 shows, it dropped out of the top 5, and its TRP fell to 1.6.Will it off air soon

  15. Cardano adds nearly 100,000 smart contracts in 2024

    almost 2 years

    Cardano adds nearly 100,000 smart contracts in 2024

  16. Driving on high beam

    almost 2 years

    I’m not sure if it’s just the areas near Kharadi, Wadgaon Sheri, and Kalyani Nagar, but over the past year, every 4th or 5th car on the internal well lit road seems to be driving with high beams. ...

  17. Facts

    almost 2 years

    Facts

  18. Fight to death in sector 17

    almost 2 years

    One hour ago while closing my shop heard these balloon and other cheap ware selling women fighting. Went out only to see them throwing bricks, stones and tree branches at each other. One thing led ...

  19. Ever struggled with train ticket cancellations and refunds? Here's something for you!

    almost 2 years

    As an open-source developer, I always felt the lack of a clear and easy way to understand train ticket cancellation rules and refund policies. So, I decided to create a platform that explains it al...

  20. Rapido driver being creepy & messaging n Callin me at night

    almost 2 years

    So I'm 18F booked a rapido bike on 25th And it came (he didn't wore any helmet) on time. I sat behind him and he started his bike and there was this speed breaker ahead and he pulled the break so h...

‹ Prev 1 … 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account