IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Chess.com & Lichess

    over 1 year

    I play regularly on chess.com and lichess but on lichess i’m rated 700-800 rating points higher than on chess.com. Is this normal? (yes i play worse against worse opponents but still)

  2. Experience on No deposit bonus??🤔

    over 1 year

    Anyone know a broker that offers No deposit? As in, you tested it out and it worked? (The ones I found were fake) Would appreciate the help🙏 **also, it shld be availabe in all countries plz

  3. Oneplus buds pro battery replacement

    over 1 year

    Is there any shop in Tricity where I can get the battery of my OnePlus Buds replaced? I'm currently only getting about 10 minutes of backup, and the service center doesn't offer battery replacement...

  4. Am I dumb?

    over 1 year

    I am jee aspirant giving jee's first attempt on 22nd Jan I was never an outstanding kid but in mocks i always maintained an average between 140-160 and sometimes 170-180 But my parents never appr...

  5. #WorkHoursAWeek

    over 1 year

    #L&T 😅

  6. It’s crazy how whole internet is happy😭🎊

    over 1 year

    Everyone is so happy just listening ki chugli gang ki li gyi he and ewwsha crying😭 Media round ka promo de do phle

  7. Suspicious act in Kr market

    over 1 year

    This morning at 10 AM, I went to KR Market to get my laptop repaired. I parked my Activa 4G near the BMTC bus stand, on one of the cross roads. I placed my helmet inside the boot space (dikki), loc...

  8. My Girlfriend's muslim ex-boyfriend is disturbing him I need suggestions.

    over 1 year

    So I've been recently in relationship with the love of my life. She had a past with a guy in around 2019 who was a muslim.It was her 1st relationship and she was around 16-17. Things went well for ...

  9. Moving back to the mountains

    over 1 year

    I am pahari, but never really lived in the hills as my father was in a transferable job. Going to the hills was meant for summer holidays to visit the grandparents. My working life was primarily li...

  10. B+ blood required in Kochi.

    over 1 year

    Post link in comments

  11. Barefoot at the Statue of Wisdom: Oh, the Irony

    over 1 year

    So here I am, a humble tourist at the Thiruvalluvar statue of wisdom in Kanyakumari, hopping barefoot across sun-scorched tiles because, apparently, wisdom demands sweaty feet and burnt soles. Re...

  12. "Is Ambit Automation in Kochi a good institute for studying embedded systems, especially in terms of practical training and placement support?"

    over 1 year

    "Is Ambit Automation in Kochi a reliable institute for studying embedded systems? I am particularly interested in knowing if their course provides comprehensive practical training, industry-relevan...

  13. Stealth Fed Dollar Crisis Predicted To Spark A Bitcoin Price Boom To Rival Gold

    over 1 year

    Stealth Fed Dollar Crisis Predicted To Spark A Bitcoin Price Boom To Rival Gold

  14. Abortion bans seem to be driving young people to move out of state | New research suggests that states could see huge economic implications.

    over 1 year

    Abortion bans seem to be driving young people to move out of state | New research suggests that states could see huge economic implications.

  15. How are ppl still buying NYLON ?

    over 1 year

    Aaj mere yaha NYLON vali 3 patag aayi!

  16. Just finished Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai S03: the Abhira Story. Feel so overwhelmed 😭

    over 1 year

    I'm sorry if this sounds stupid. I just finished binging and need emotional support 😭 Found this sub to let my feelings out. Couldn't go on Twitter bcs there is a different current season being dis...

  17. Launching this for Startups. What Do You Think?

    over 1 year

    Starting and managing a business can get pretty overwhelming. Formation, bookkeeping, taxes... it all adds up. For the past year, we’ve been working on something that might help. Clemta is a platf...

  18. How to evaluate high PE (>45) stocks?

    over 1 year

    PEG might be one metric , but I am observing a lot of high pe stocks are there which have PEG>2. So wondering if PEG is the answer or are there any other factors we can check

  19. Location-Based Dating App for Mangalore – Would This Work?

    over 1 year

    Hey Reddit! I'm considering launching a dating app specifically for Mangalore, where sign-ups are only allowed for people within a 100 km radius. The idea is to create a hyper-local platform that e...

  20. "Pen day" celebration turns into humiliation for 80 girls in Dhanbad school

    over 1 year

    The principal of a private school in Jharkhand's Dhanbad district was accused of ordering 80 girls of class 10 to remove their shirts for writing messages on them, prompting the administration to i...

‹ Prev 1 … 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account