IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Anyone with a startup idea can receive a 10 lakh rupees interest free loan from the state government.

    over 1 year

    To apply please visit: https://startup.bihar.gov.in/apply-new

  2. Does caste influence fame in India? A thought from my university professor."

    over 1 year

    I’m currently studying at one of the universities here in India, and during a lecture, my professor made a bold statement. He said that some singers and cricketers in India are promoted more becaus...

  3. Ab Seedha Saraswati Pooja mein Nahayenge

    over 1 year

    Ab Seedha Saraswati Pooja mein Nahayenge

  4. Guess the Location

    over 1 year

    Guess the Location

  5. I think this Malayalam short film starring Rahul Madhav is very much underrated.

    over 1 year

    I recently saw this Malayalam short film starring Rahul Madhav. It's been 8 years since the short film got released, but when I saw the views, it was very low. I think there are so many underrated ...

  6. Yesterday Samay confirmed he won't be taking on sponsors.

    over 1 year

    Ravi Gupta asked Samay "bhai sponsor kaha , then he replied sponsor dala toh episode dalna hi padta hai "

  7. 29, BSc IT Graduate with Data Analytics Skills - Struggling to Break into Tech. Need Urgent Career Advice!

    over 1 year

    Hey fellow tech enthusiasts, I'm in a tough spot and hoping to get some advice from the community. Here's my situation: I'm a 29-year-old BSc IT graduate from Kuvempu University with a NIIT certif...

  8. Guys & girls. Pls help me out.

    over 1 year

    I'm a guy who never talked to girls. I'm a very shy guy & always avoid talking generally. Due to this I never knew how to mingle with friends. Recently I met a girl through a training program. ...

  9. Which places have best farmland in UK , what's the price per acre etc ?

    over 1 year

    Looking to build natural farming homestays.

  10. Hare krushna hare krushna… Wait, what??😅

    over 1 year

    I was part of a “Mandira bhoji” and they did a rendition of most of 90s songs… Found it funny but also a bit disrespectful 😑… What bout u folks?

  11. Room LAN port issue

    over 1 year

    Any alternative way to resolve LAN port issues except going to takshashila and writing down the complaint. Already wrote my complaint there a few days ago but they didn't resolve it yet.Upon follow...

  12. 26th January preparation? Location: Chandigarh

    over 1 year

    26th January preparation? Location: Chandigarh

  13. why this happens ye sach hain

    over 1 year

    why this happens ye sach hain

  14. Wasted my 11th

    over 1 year

    2026 aspirant here, I wasted my 11th and now I only have one year left for mains. Wasted in the sense ki thode bohot chapter kiye hain (just the lectures) and 0 question practice aur chemistry ka ...

  15. How lonely/depressed are you?

    over 1 year

    How much and why?

  16. A look at the best Indian batters in the Champions Trophy.

    over 1 year

    A look at the best Indian batters in the Champions Trophy.

  17. Therapist

    over 1 year

    Best Therapists in mlr?

  18. What public places are considered an offense for smoking?

    over 1 year

    Recently, the cops have been way too annoying about smoking or simply hangong out in public. Recently got shouted at while smoking in a lane next to my office building. There isn't an allotted smo...

  19. Any old timers here- which regions used be called kochi, mattanchery, Ernakulam, thripunnithura etc in the past.

    over 1 year

    Like people used call fort kochi as kochi, region between avenue road and kaloor as Ernakulam etc

  20. He is too good😭😭 ( in frame hustlingrajan)

    over 1 year

    He is too good😭😭 ( in frame hustlingrajan)

‹ Prev 1 … 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account