IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Gome early so KL can play longer. TRULY SELFLESS 🥰

    almost 2 years

    quick-fire with strike rate of 60 💪🏼

  2. Irritating neighbor Dog

    almost 2 years

    Can we do anything or compain if dog owner keep their dog in there balcony, and dogs keep on barking 24x7, this video is of in night 12 am, and this their daily routine. And there balcony is close...

  3. Will welcome back Nitish Kumar if he ditches BJP, says Lalu aide

    almost 2 years

    Will welcome back Nitish Kumar if he ditches BJP, says Lalu aide

  4. Uttrakhand legend part 1

    almost 2 years

    In this I will gonaa tell you abhout legend of garhwal Today we gonna talk about greatest king of garhwal maharaja ajay pal/pawar Maharaja Ajay Pal of Garhwal was a significant historical figure...

  5. L media

    almost 2 years

    L media

  6. Mobile app spending jumped 15.7% to $127B in 2024 📱

    almost 2 years

    Mobile app spending jumped 15.7% to $127B in 2024 📱

  7. Aida64 alternative for MacOS?

    almost 2 years

    I keep seeing these videos where PC gamers have a secondary screen to show GPU and RAM info and I wanted to do something similar, but Aida64 is not compatible with MacOS. Is there a software simila...

  8. Why are harbour line trains so dirty?

    almost 2 years

    I use the harbour line train every day to commute to work but I feel every day it just keeps on deteriorating. It is so dirty (attached a pic and sorry for that). I have been noticing this since a ...

  9. Kulfiwalas of Bombay

    almost 2 years

    Kulfiwalas of Bombay

  10. Easily Add AirPrint Support to Any Printer with AirPrint Bridge!

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I wanted to share a project I’ve been working on that might be helpful for those of you with printers that don't natively support AirPrint. I’ve created [**AirPrint Bridge**](https:/...

  11. This Cycle's TikTok Investors Are the Least Informed

    almost 2 years

    Not my words, but it's an interesting observation: "In the 2017–18 cycle, new money entered after reading lengthy white papers or watching detailed analyses of those papers. They gained subst...

  12. Sir Prime Smith has hit ICT

    almost 2 years

    Sir Prime Smith has hit ICT

  13. How to reach Saramsa park?

    almost 2 years

    I'm staying in close proximity to mg Marg. Reasonable options would be appreciated cause I have to go there for some for word for a couple of days from here. Anyone willing to hangout is plus lol. ...

  14. How to remove EFI on startup.

    almost 2 years

    Hi! I just removed a windows partition, however this efi boot just showed up. Has anyone had any experience with this? It’s not necessary, but it’s a bit of a nuisance :)

  15. Rj simran committed suicide?! Seriously

    almost 2 years

    Rj simran committed suicide?! Seriously

  16. Retiring Congresswoman Says Trump 'Tried To Kill Me Once,' Won't Be Around For A Second Try

    almost 2 years

    Retiring Congresswoman Says Trump 'Tried To Kill Me Once,' Won't Be Around For A Second Try

  17. IGL NEW EPISODE FT. Farah Khan and Krsna DISCUSSION THREAD

    almost 2 years

    Those who attended it live tell us how it was ?

  18. Update;We are excited to share that both of the furr babies have found their forever homes! Thank you to everyone who showed interest and helped make this possible.

    almost 2 years

    https://www.reddit.com/r/pune/s/[EI2zNVGU2f](https://www.reddit.com/r/pune/s/EI2zNVGU2f)

  19. Translate PDF

    almost 2 years

    ^(Hi! Do you know of any program that translates PDF files?) ^(Thanks!)

  20. Why so much crowd on the atal bridge ?

    almost 2 years

    Aaj kam tha lekin roj log bethe hote idhar, accidents nhi hote kya? Chapris bike udade hai so . Police hatati nhi?

‹ Prev 1 … 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account