IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Best Tres Leches in Chennai :)

    over 1 year

    Not a sweet tooth but my fav dessert is tres leches and my new favourite is the Tres Leches tub from Delish-Dessert studio, Adyar. Hands down the bestttt I’ve ever had in terms of taste, texture an...

  2. Looking to partner or hire a b2b lead generation specialist

    over 1 year

    I am looking to partner with a lead generation specialist. Skills needed - B2B sales, research, social media. Need to have an active LinkedIn profile. I am exploring launching a few services that...

  3. पुरोगामी विचारांचा राष्ट्रीय नेता ते साडेतीन जिल्ह्यांचा जातीवादी पंतप्रधान...

    over 1 year

    शरद पवारांच्या राजकीय कारकिर्दीबद्दल तुमचे विचार काय आहेत? विदर्भ, उत्तर महाराष्ट्रातील ग्रामीण भागात त्यांच्या पक्षाला पकड का मिळवता आली नाही? काँग्रेस व राष्ट्रवादीनी महाराष्ट्राचा चांगला विकास...

  4. Zerodha

    over 1 year

    Is it possible for me to just keep adding funds in kite and not buy any stocks with it. And later withdraw it whenever I need Is there any extra charges if I do that? (Kinda like using kite as a...

  5. Why indian roads sucks so much

    over 1 year

    Legally i have been driving for over 15 years now and lately the quality of roads is degrading and by this i mean its durability and finishing. I know there is lot of corruption in the system irres...

  6. महाराष्ट्र इतका तांबडा असेल असं वाटलं नव्हतं.

    over 1 year

    महाराष्ट्र इतका तांबडा असेल असं वाटलं नव्हतं.

  7. Someone who is working in Healthcare space. Let’s connect tomorrow in Gurugram.

    over 1 year

    Someone who is working in Healthcare space. Let’s connect tomorrow in Gurugram.

  8. Best biryani place in nagpur ?

    over 1 year

    Title

  9. Bose QC 35 II falling apart

    over 1 year

    I have used these headphones for the past 6 years and the earcups have deteriorated and have separated. This is a limited blue colour and i cant seem to find replacements online, bose support had t...

  10. Best quiet spots to chill in my car at night?

    over 1 year

    Hey everyone, I’m looking for some nice, quiet spots where I can drive to at night and just relax in my car for an hour or two. Somewhere peaceful, maybe with a good view or just a chill vibe. ...

  11. How to format my laptop and keep my windows as well as dopustomisatoon softwrae by the brand of maufacture

    over 1 year

    So I have a legion 5 with an RTX 3060 and an i7-12700h and I have been encountering some performance issues with it. I have been pirating stuff so I was wondering how can I reset the pc and keep th...

  12. Hiring Search Engine Evaluators (Remote, Part-Time)

    over 1 year

    RWS Group is hiring Search Engine Evaluators in India to work from home, helping improve AI by providing feedback on search results, text, and images. We have a few open seats, if you're intereste...

  13. Lol the reaction form the crowd

    over 1 year

    Lol the reaction form the crowd

  14. Execution Platform/script for Bracket Orders

    over 1 year

    Hi, i am looking for a trading execution platform/script that works with Binance that can do the following with one Hotkey: For Example i want with one keypress to set a limit buy/sell at the best ...

  15. Any non smokers here?

    over 1 year

    Most of the people in my circle are smokers, and this isn't a post to judge anyone's personal life choices. It's just something that I don't have in common with most people around me. So, if you're...

  16. These Large-Cap Stocks Are Down 30% – Hidden Opportunities?

    over 1 year

    Nifty is showing bullish strength, but some big players are still trading at deep discounts (30%+ off their highs). Are these undervalued gems or falling knives? 🤔 I’ve listed them all here: [Read...

  17. Got Cidco Lottery Allotment for Vashi Truck Terminus Location

    over 1 year

    Cost of property is Rs.74.10 lakhs for 1 BHK (322 Sq.ft). Is it really worth it? Cost is very high. I was planning on giving on rent, how much rent I can expect in this location?

  18. Suggest me a service center for Volkswagen Polo Car

    over 1 year

    Guys i have a vw polo 1.2 tsi, last time when i went to Karsenz Guindy, those fraud people charged me 40,000 by breaking all unnecessary things. I had a fuse issue which can be solved by 10 Rs bu...

  19. Guys, whats with the HSRP number plate thing?

    over 1 year

    Saw this guy, so wanted to know your opinion!

  20. आपण सर्वांनी 'देऊळ' या शब्दाचा वापर कमी का केलाय🥲

    over 1 year

    मंदिर मराठी शब्द आहे का? माझ्या शाळेच्या परिक्षेत एकदा माझा ०.५ गुण वजा केलेले कारण मी देवळा ऐवजी 'मंदिर' शब्दाचा वापर केलेला😭

‹ Prev 1 … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … 184 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account