-
Virat kohli got dismissed Cummins
Virat kohli got dismissed Cummins
-
QFT-7(AIM-99 PERCENTILE)
https://preview.redd.it/xum5dks5xwae1.png?width=1571&format=png&auto=webp&s=372b4fa314413c809dc38a0b814d01a4498d7d1b QFT-5 (80/300) QFT-6(85/300)
-
Abhishek Upmanyu Stand up
Anyone up??
-
New Look Itwari Junction
New Look Itwari Junction
-
শীতের বেলা আর ফেলুদা
শীতের বেলা আর ফেলুদা
-
Am i tripping. Chat gpt says it's d option
Am i tripping. Chat gpt says it's d option
-
90 plus in April attempt
Hello guys dropper here mera chem me ioc ho gya hai oc me goc and iso hi hua hai pc me 2 -3 hi ch hue hai and physics me kuch nhi aata maths mein thik thak portion kr liya hai like get get above 35...
-
Best Service and Food
Hello! I'm looking for restaurant recommendations for a special lunch with my parents. They don't often venture out, so I'd love to find a place with a memorable dining experience.
-
Has Airtel become slow since Jan 1st
I have noticed since Jan 1st the internet speed of airtel has become close to unusable. Keeps showing 4g and has speeds slower than 2g. Does anyone have any similar experience
-
Finally people are starting to get it.
https://x.com/KreatelyMedia/status/1874810347716059418?t=LE7OWISZ2nwpQ7hXl_W2Zw&s=19
-
Anyone up for sunday bike ride
I am looking for group/buddy for short sunday bike ride. If anyone has a bike group Id love to join in
-
What? Can anyone explain
This was send by my better half to me and my son....
-
Is Windows File Explorer better than Apple Finder?
I've been a long time Windows user until recently when I was made the new "Mac Guy" at work. I used to be anti-Apple in the early 2010s when they got into the patent wars with Google and Microsoft....
-
Let’s make this a thing
I hate how actual harmless fun pranksters get lumped in with these scumbags.
-
Rohit statement on Opted out and Retirement
Rohit statement on Opted out and Retirement
-
Literally zero visibility today at 5 AM, avoid driving if possible
Can't see anything further than 2m !!
-
Hardware start up
It seems like starting a hardware startup and getting to economies of scale is quite challenging and capital extensive to get the project off the ground. Between the initial NRE costs, first run...
-
Tv actors irl
Actors and actresses that you’ve seen and whether they look different then their tv persona
-
Kindergarten student dies after falling into septic tank in school near Villupuram | Kid suspected to have fallen through rusty lid on the septic tank | 3 Teachers arrested
Kindergarten student dies after falling into septic tank in school near Villupuram | Kid suspected to have fallen through rusty lid on the septic tank | 3 Teachers arrested
-
Match Thread: 5th Test - India vs Australia, Day 2
###5th Test, India tour of Australia, 2024-25 **Tournament** : | [Table](https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-series/7745/india-tour-of-australia-2024-25/points-table) | [Fixtures](https://www.cricbuz...
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.