IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Connecting friends

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys (M 25), it's been a while I am doing wfh from Patna. I am a software engineer. Since I don't go to office and mostly at home, I have little limited social life. But it will be nice to conne...

  2. Planning a day trip to Tanjaur from Madurai. What are my travelling options?

    almost 2 years

    It is just the title. I am planning for a day trip to Tanjaur from Madurai. I looked for trains and basically couldn't find a good option. Are there good bus services between these two towns?

  3. Let's meet this coming week

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I have not been active here since long (Busy in my job in NCR). Anyway, I am thinking of having a meetup with the members of this sub here in Meerut (online or offline). It would be great...

  4. Best chaap in Aligarh

    almost 2 years

    Recommend me best chaap place in Aligarh also Thier best chaap. Don't recommend chaap ki chaap from ADA cause he uses maida chaap and worst quality butter. Want some tasty chaap!

  5. F*ck this poor network. This is 2g when they show me 5g on my phone.

    almost 2 years

    Cant even load reddit properly.

  6. Ananya Panday

    almost 2 years

    Ananya Panday

  7. Couple Cafes / Private Ideas

    almost 2 years

    I'm an outsider and wanting to visit my girl in alig , her family's there , what should I do? How should I plan it out? recommendations ???

  8. Neha Sharma

    almost 2 years

    Neha Sharma

  9. Coldplay 1 Floor Standing Ticket

    almost 2 years

    Coldplay 1 floor standing ticket Proof available 1) Live ss of ticket with time 2) Video call when ticket delivered as proof Hand2Hand delivery can be arranged Price negotiable, dm to discuss

  10. Building a micro overhead stirrer for test tubes

    almost 2 years

    Building a micro overhead stirrer for test tubes

  11. Majors ki mkc

    almost 2 years

    Library me padhne waalo ki mkc. LHC me padhne waalo ki mkc. CCD ke couples ki mkc. CSC couples ki mkc.

  12. Too Many Spam/Unrelated/Nsfw/Whatever posts in Sub. Suggest Rules

    almost 2 years

    So, been removing posts and comments being reported for xyz reasons but sub with 80K and growing members isn't easy to monitor. There are Rules but many are manupulating them. So people of trici...

  13. Anyone Alive?

    almost 2 years

    Wanna talk? EDIT: Upvoting it won't work.. either comment or dm

  14. Honey

    almost 2 years

    Honey

  15. SRC WEEKEND RUNS πŸƒπŸ»πŸŒ„

    almost 2 years

    Come run with us on November 9th & 10th, 2024, at 7 AM in front of the church on the Ridge. Open to all ages and fitness levels – let’s run, have fun, and explore Shimla together! πŸ”οΈ Adidas runnin...

  16. Part time or full time job needed

    almost 2 years

    Bhai kisi ke pass Patna me part time ya full time job available hai to batana . I can do video editing, graphic design, etc

  17. India's top 200 State, City and Sub-city communities. Where is your city ranked?

    almost 2 years

    1. r/Delhi : 886,117 Members 2. r/Bangalore : 770,101 Members 3. r/Mumbai : 748,670 Members 4. r/Kerala : 441,202 Members 5. r/Chennai : 405,135 Members 6. r/Hyderabad : 397,343 Members 7. r/Kolkat...

  18. Cats

    almost 2 years

    Cats

  19. Ask Astrologers

    almost 2 years

    Ask Astrologers

  20. Dubai

    almost 2 years

    Dubai

‹ Prev 1 … 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account