IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Speech to type dictation, not working in Google docks anymore since Sequoia update!

    almost 2 years

    Since I updated my MBP 14 to Sequoia 15.1, I can no longer use speech to type dictation in Google Docs, which I desperately need for my forsaken essays. I used it all the time before, but suddenly,...

  2. Nancy Pelosi ‘Actively Working to Tank’ AOC’s Bid for Top Committee Role

    almost 2 years

    Nancy Pelosi ‘Actively Working to Tank’ AOC’s Bid for Top Committee Role

  3. NEW WEIRD deal on Zomato

    almost 2 years

    I don't know what to call this exactly, but recently I was just scrolling through Zomato, and all of a sudden I get a 'FLASH DEAL' which will last for just 5mins where they are selling the food whi...

  4. The rCryptoCurrency Moon Week 56 Moon Burn Update and a brand new Burn event!

    almost 2 years

    Welcome to the  Moon Burn Update for Moon Week 56. In this post we'll take a look at all Moon Burns between November 11th and December 9th. Also a special update at the end! For the uninitiated Mo...

  5. Places for a dinner date

    almost 2 years

    Hey r/nagpur folks!!! will be visiting nagpur for the weekend. Can you guys suggest some places for a romantic dinner in nagpur??? I'm hoping something continental or asian would be good. Thank you!!!

  6. Casteism still relevant in Bihar ?

    almost 2 years

    https://www.instagram.com/share/reel/BAMUNjsiNm I don't know why it's still so prevalent in rural areas of Bihar , have never seen anyone doing this in patna. Even the comment box of this post is ...

  7. Expanding business in Mangalore

    almost 2 years

    Im a Business owner and my company is based in UAE and i was thinking about expanding the business to India. We had a lot of team discussions regarding where to set up in India and the team had mad...

  8. What daily goal would you personally be happy with?

    almost 2 years

    i know it depends on everyone's own situation, what is your #?

  9. I don’t understand what the pink train is. Can I use it ?

    almost 2 years

    i’m a male

  10. Roadmap for Complete organic chemistry most efficiently?

    almost 2 years

    I followed organic chemistry well in my class for first few months but didn’t like my teacher so chemistry left behind and still hasn’t caught up. Please guide me where to start, which lectures to ...

  11. We love it when women show misogynistic men their place. Chum what a player !! MVP 🧿️‍🔥

    almost 2 years

    We love it when women show misogynistic men their place. Chum what a player !! MVP 🧿️‍🔥

  12. Bhai koi btayega iss app pe kya bakchodi karni hai office ke baad?

    almost 2 years

    Bhai koi btayega iss app pe kya bakchodi karni hai office ke baad?

  13. Joe Biden under pressure to take away Donald Trump's nuclear war power

    almost 2 years

    Joe Biden under pressure to take away Donald Trump's nuclear war power

  14. Kaustubh is really funny

    almost 2 years

    I saw him in the recent episode (I think it was SM Episode?), and OMG, he's hilarious! If he hadn’t been on Latent, I probably wouldn’t have discovered him. Honestly, one of the funniest people I'v...

  15. Apparently, Feminism never reached India, only Pseudo Feminism did and this is the next step

    almost 2 years

    Apparently, Feminism never reached India, only Pseudo Feminism did and this is the next step

  16. How many of you are attending Falcon Festival this year???

    almost 2 years

    Was curious to know

  17. This trend needs to stop

    almost 2 years

    This trend needs to stop

  18. Sir, you can’t park it there.

    almost 2 years

    Sir, you can’t park it there.

  19. Healthcare Related AI startups

    almost 2 years

    Curious to see if anyone is working on AI related startups? We are working to revolutionize the way medication therapy is managed. We’re using AI to deliver comprehensive **Medication Therapy Mana...

  20. How difficult is Brahmatal? Which trekking company should we go with?

    almost 2 years

    Hi there, My friends and I are planning to book Brahmatal trek for the second week of January. We’re all first time trekkers. We would welcome some insights on trek difficulty, how we can prepar...

‹ Prev 1 … 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account