IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. How did this competitor get so many referring domains/backlinks so fast?

    almost 2 years

    I was looking at a high ranking competitor's data in SEMRush and noticed their referring domains and backlinks both spiked, though at different times. Linking an image of the data in the comments s...

  2. Am gonna go on Tokyo Drift mode!

    almost 2 years

    One of the finest Japanese whiskeys I had! Enjoyed it with 2 of my best buds!

  3. Senator Chris Murphy warns of Trump's plan to 'cripple democracy'

    almost 2 years

    Senator Chris Murphy warns of Trump's plan to 'cripple democracy'

  4. Looking for pedicure at home for men - Kothrud

    almost 2 years

    My father is 74 and lives alone. He is not able to bend to cut his nails, and has tendency to get ingrown nail. I live in another city and I book urbanclap for him every few months. This time they ...

  5. Driving school in Surat

    almost 2 years

    Hello Surties, Looking for best car driving school in Surat at affordable pricing. Any other recommendations apart from driving school, for instance, place to drive for practice once school term i...

  6. Some Indians are really bad tourists. I hope it changes

    almost 2 years

    I have travelled extensively in India, specially Himalayas. Always solo. I have met some annoying , rude people, who wanted to eat rajma chawal/ butter chicken , even near an obscure place (tso mor...

  7. Going homeless in three weeks

    almost 2 years

    Wish me luck guys. With a 2.5 year resume gap finding a job will be impossible so the situation is likely to be permanent. I have some savings so I’m going to buy drugs and try to make the end of ...

  8. out of syllabi questions in jee mains 2024?

    almost 2 years

    out of syllabi questions in jee mains 2024?

  9. Video playing as ad

    almost 2 years

    Basically, after a couple minutes of a long video, it will suddenly start over from the beginning. Only this time it’s playing the video as an ad, meaning I can’t fast forward back to where I was. ...

  10. Prevent and treat Diabetes

    almost 2 years

    Prevent and treat Diabetes

  11. Why are shorts echoing?

    almost 2 years

    When I click on a short, after a second or so it's like another version of the starts playing at the same time. If I pause the video, the ghost video just keeps on playing. But audio only.

  12. How to enable text prediction on a new MacBook Pro without a Touchbar?

    almost 2 years

    How to enable text prediction on a new MacBook Pro without a Touchbar?

  13. Best place to rent a good flat? I work at RCP, I'm trying to find a good 1 BHK flat.

    almost 2 years

    So i work at RCP and I'm trying to a find an affordable 1 BHK apartment. Currently eyeing a place in Palava. I know its very far but they are cheap and newly built. The ones near ghansoli are very ...

  14. What makes fictional men from darkromance and kdramas more desirable to the female audience compared to bollywood heroes?

    almost 2 years

    Recently I came across this term dark romance. As an aspiring novelist I did have some initial interest in this genre. I see that DR along with 'most kdramas' are somewhat geared towards the female...

  15. BTS army fans spotted

    almost 2 years

    BTS army fans spotted

  16. Eye hospital

    almost 2 years

    Please suggest me a good opthalmologist in Vijayawada. I checked reviews on Google and everything seems fake af . So please reply with your personal experience or someone you know.

  17. Over 10M people got this wrong…

    almost 2 years

    Over 10M people got this wrong…

  18. Road conditions in Bangalore

    almost 2 years

    Note: please don’t comment the obvious that this is India and things will not change. Let’s find a solution together. Not a rant on the current conditions, we all know roads are very bad here. Maj...

  19. Chote bhai ko chup kra raha

    almost 2 years

    Chote bhai ko chup kra raha

  20. Teacher molested school student

    almost 2 years

    Which school is this? No news publications are publishing the school name. It says on Wajre area.

‹ Prev 1 … 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account