IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Swag.

    almost 2 years

    Swag.

  2. Social spot

    almost 2 years

    I'm new to Vijayawada. I wanted to know if there are places where you can meet and socialize with people. Can be pub, park, hike anything as a matter of fact.

  3. Home-made spectrometer (beta)

    almost 2 years

    Home-made spectrometer (beta)

  4. Why Do I Care So Much About Privacy?

    almost 2 years

    Why Do I Care So Much About Privacy?

  5. I Am 17M, My Younger Brother is fighting for his life And We need your support to save him

    almost 2 years

    I Am 17M, My Younger Brother is fighting for his life And We need your support to save him

  6. Sportscar🤩

    almost 2 years

    Had a bad start of the day/-šŸ¤• Went to famous book depot/-šŸ¤“ Saw this beauty/-😁🤩 Ps: It fucking made my day!😽🄰

  7. Dadar : Bangladeshis for weird Reasons (only one area MALDA,West Bengal ) have monopoly over fruit market in mumbai taking away opputunities from Local Adivasi Women from Adjoining areas

    almost 2 years

    Dadar : Bangladeshis for weird Reasons (only one area MALDA,West Bengal ) have monopoly over fruit market in mumbai taking away opputunities from Local Adivasi Women from Adjoining areas

  8. What's the opinion of this community for a scheme like NYAAY which envisages Universal Basic Income.

    almost 2 years

    I'm increasingly compelled to buy the following argument: - Our world and our nation is already plagued with inequality. Wealth and income are concentrated in the hands of a minority. - AI enterin...

  9. Kochi infopark skyline @ kakkanad

    almost 2 years

    Kochi infopark skyline @ kakkanad

  10. Too hot to resistšŸ„µšŸ’¦

    almost 2 years

    Too hot to resistšŸ„µšŸ’¦

  11. Where can I print a magazine ?

    almost 2 years

    So I made a magazine for my friend’s birthday and I wanted to print it. Does anyone know a shop that can print it ?

  12. Is anyone here studying in cusat???

    almost 2 years

    how is life at cusat??

  13. What is causing the slowdown in the Indian real estate market, and who is to blame?

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/voalowkk6j8e1.jpg?width=1400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7174f2d20127e6694564f0e9e62cd3d497015823 The Indian real estate market has hit a rough patch — and it’s not just a temp...

  14. Guru Nanak ji song New

    almost 2 years

    [https://youtu.be/oo4wwugafj0?si=gk-xlpSM9DrtlnQX](https://youtu.be/oo4wwugafj0?si=gk-xlpSM9DrtlnQX)

  15. When I Abused Someone in Traffic and Realized It Was My College Professor

    almost 2 years

    So, a few days ago, I had one of those mornings where everything seemed to be going wrong. I was already late for a meeting and stuck in one of Delhi’s infamous traffic jams. As usual, the driver i...

  16. Social media guru needed for animal rescue charity in Kochi

    almost 2 years

    Hi Kochi redditors, I'm looking for someone who wants to give time and social media expertise to deserving animal rescue project. Animal Rescue Kochi (ARK) needs someone who can help to elevate it'...

  17. Demat account

    almost 2 years

    Hey if anybody is going to open demat account in Angel one please message me.

  18. Latest revision of Naveen Patnaik's biography delves into Pandian's clout

    almost 2 years

    Latest revision of Naveen Patnaik's biography delves into Pandian's clout

  19. May be entire Tolly 🤔s deserve to be treated this way. Especially given how then took Jagan's respect for granted.

    almost 2 years

    May be entire Tolly 🤔s deserve to be treated this way. Especially given how then took Jagan's respect for granted.

  20. India is a garbage dump because courts are dysfunctional

    almost 2 years

    Lately Indians are waking up to the fact that we live in a garbage dump and we don't have basic human needs. Specially those who have visited anywhere outside India. AQI is horrible. Water is poll...

‹ Prev 1 … 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account