IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. How many FST is optimal?

    almost 2 years

    My revison will be done by 31st December and will start giving fst after that, current I'm giving part test of Allen leader and scoring 130-140 🥲 sometimes it shoots to 170 and even 95 not so consi...

  2. Any colleges which has little to no attendance criteria for their masters degree

    almost 2 years

    Hi, As the title suggests I am looking for a college where attendence policy is slightly relaxed. I have got a permanent work from home and slightly relaxed schedule. Would like to complete my ma...

  3. I feel I don't have a good excuse to be a NEET

    almost 2 years

    I see people on this subreddit say that they have some sort of crippling mental illness or physical condition. Me on the other hand, I have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, OK mental and p...

  4. Are links with DA of 30+ but garbage backlinks worth linking to?

    almost 2 years

    Are links with DA of 30+ but garbage backlinks worth linking to? Assume the website using the DA 30+ link have DA of 0. Or will google flag is for link spam or low quality

  5. Is b2c dead? What will bring it back?

    almost 2 years

    It feels like all I see these days is B2B SaaS. And I get it—clear problem definition, solid business model, and all that. But consumer innovation feels overdue. What do you think will bring it...

  6. MicroStrategy calls shareholders meeting to fund more Bitcoin purchases

    almost 2 years

    MicroStrategy calls shareholders meeting to fund more Bitcoin purchases

  7. Report Notchless Resolution to Apps?

    almost 2 years

    I'm on an Air M3 running 15.2. It has a notch. Without the notch, the screen resolution is 2880x1800; with the notch, vertical resolution goes up to 1864, but with a notch out of it. Problem is, a...

  8. Where to take wife for her birthday in Chennai (eve)

    almost 2 years

    Hey there! I will be travelling to Chennai with my wife in February, and want to take her somewhere for dinner. We're from the UK and can handle our spice. Any reccs? Somewhere a bit fancy is fine...

  9. A law firm called me another company wants to trademark our startup name

    almost 2 years

    Just today, a law firm in US, I am in Canada, called me and told me someone wants to trademark our startup name. now, I am incorporated with the trade name since last year, I haven't trade marked ...

  10. Enquiry regarding the Logitech mx master

    almost 2 years

    Is the mouse less laggy/choppy after the bluetooth update? Would anyone suggest keychron over it? Or is MX the best there is?

  11. Indian cricketer Axar Patel and his wife, Meha, became parents to a baby boy, Haksh.

    almost 2 years

    Indian cricketer Axar Patel and his wife, Meha, became parents to a baby boy, Haksh.

  12. Coldplay Lounge seats - Mumbai

    almost 2 years

    Selling 2 Coldplay lounge seats 18th January - Mumbai Please dm if interested

  13. OP went to Champa Gali on X-mas eve!

    almost 2 years

    I love photography and today this is how Champa Gali was looking through my lens🩷 Tell me your fav pic and also I've few more, let me know if you need more or not. Champa Gali has my heart now✨ ...

  14. Which place makes the best plum cake in Hyderabad ?

    almost 2 years

    Merry Christmas y’all

  15. Should run for president

    almost 2 years

    Should run for president

  16. Mein aajse chalunga nahi

    almost 2 years

    Mein aajse chalunga nahi

  17. Happy Birthday🎈

    almost 2 years

    Happy Birthday🎈

  18. How time flies ♥️

    almost 2 years

    Today evening, I was trying to make my baby sleep suddenly someone knocks the door. My husband opened the door, two tiny boys almost 7-8 years old politely asked him to give their ball. By mistake ...

  19. California Gov. Gavin Newsom signs new law protecting LGBTQ+ students from being outed. “I just don’t think teachers should be gender police,” Newsom said of the SAFETY Act.

    almost 2 years

    California Gov. Gavin Newsom signs new law protecting LGBTQ+ students from being outed. “I just don’t think teachers should be gender police,” Newsom said of the SAFETY Act.

  20. Balraj’s hairline 😆

    almost 2 years

    Balraj’s hairline 😆

‹ Prev 1 … 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account